• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Is it possible to make a living in HYIP and Autosurf Industry ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts
This is probably one of the most asked questions I get on PM and support email: "Is it possible to make a living in HYIP and Autosurf World ?" The answer to this question is both "Yes," and "NO". Let me explain.
There are people that joined this industry back in 2004-2005 and they are still here, making a killing each month.

Most of the people that are introduced to this industry or they find about it by surfing online, invest in 2-3 programs without doing any basic research and when they do not receive their payments simply leave and blame the industry. That's why when doing a search on google or read various articles online about this industry you get so many mixed opinions. HYIP and Autosurf industry has been deemed, branded and said to be a scams, ponzi and pyramid scheme . But yet, HYIP still continue to draw in a lot of new investors while retaining some of the veteran investors. And that is what makes it an interesting industry.

You can read the full "Is it possible to make a living in HYIP and Autosurf Industry ?" article here

LRExchange.com - Liberty Reserve Exchanges Directory
LRDirectory.com - Liberty Reserve Merchants Directory
LRHyip.com - Liberty Reserve Hyip Investments

skylady

skylady

Global Moderator

• SuperMod
  • 4,052 posts
Excellent Article Dennis, most of us need this info…

I have the Due Diligence Toolkit and use it…

Hopefully more people will see this and realize how it helps to guide us toward the better, honest programs and teaches how to spot the scammers…

Also have the Due Diligence Toolkit, in my Traffic Exchangers text ads and solo’s…

Thank you Dennis,
skylady

Visual it being so...
And it shall be...

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts
QUOTE (skylady @ Jul 25 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent Article Dennis, most of us need this info…

I have the Due Diligence Toolkit and use it…

Hopefully more people will see this and realize how it helps to guide us toward the better, honest programs and teaches how to spot the scammers…

Also have the Due Diligence Toolkit, in my Traffic Exchangers text ads and solo's…

Thank you Dennis,
skylady

Thank you Sally for adding your opinion on my article. I've tried my best to explain to newbies how this industry work and what they have to do in order to make money
LRExchange.com - Liberty Reserve Exchanges Directory
LRDirectory.com - Liberty Reserve Merchants Directory
LRHyip.com - Liberty Reserve Hyip Investments

Akposking

Akposking

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 26 posts
A very gr8t article indeed

Whitearab

Whitearab

• Members
  • 5 posts

Good Topic .Thanks for information :)

tomhardy

tomhardy

• Members
  • 6 posts

You were shared outstanding tips about how is it possible to make a living in HYIP business. I really amazed saw your post.