• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Moneybookers

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

alan

alan

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 46 posts
HI, I am using moneybookers from last few years. And the method of cashing out I used always was by Bank.
Bank account verification is very easy, you only need SWIFT code and your full bank account number. Moneybookers account can be easily opened also, sometimes they need your verification that YOU EXIST in this world. You have to provide scanned copy of your ID card or Passport (means your English name on an authenticated card).
Anyhow, the problem comes here. I had enabled USD $ as my main currency in moneybookers, and used to withdraw funds to my bank in local currency (rupee), money used to come at normal good rate. Until once it came on a very low rate, then i changed my bank and withdrew, again same thing happened. The bank said that they did nothing the money came in was the same amount that you received. Upon further inquiry I came to the conclusion that Moneybookers default currency is in Euro and they turn it in USD for my account then send to my bank which turns it in rupee. Hence so many conversion and in those days the forex rates were disturbed. I have stopped using moneybookers after that though, i loved moneybookers a lot.
Anyone else having similar issue? please share!
Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.
You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

remates2k

remates2k

• Members
  • 8 posts
Hi Alan, I know people from India open Caribbean Bank account, to get a card for ATM Withdrawals.... Moneybookers will send you wire in USD or EUR....
Alternatively to moneybookers you can use Alertpay and see how they do to you on convertions currency exchange transactions... Alertpay also send you funds in wire system.
Check the new and free guides to open offshore accounts, two more added Saint vincent and Isle of man by offshore banking advisor
Free offshore world wide banking resources for non residents - Open Bank account in the Caribean Free offshore banking advisor - Gratis = Free !!!!

Hoang Long

Hoang Long

Advanced Money Maker

• Members
  • 486 posts
I had have MB account but honestly, still now I still not have chance to try their service, not even one since most sites/forums that I have my activity prefer using LR, I cannot have my choice in that case.

sendong

sendong

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 29 posts
I use moneybookers and paypal, I like their support very easy to talk with, I had a eur account and had it replaced with usd account, they helped me achieve that, another thig is compared to paypal, money bookers gets from me 2.24 dollars per transfer, paypal gets 4% which is big for bigger amounts.. and given that im from south east asia, moneybookers transfers are faster, at times its within 24 hours, compared to paypal which is 3-7 working dayys :D

jackson1

jackson1

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 13 posts
payzaxchange.com is Really good exchange, I worked with it and all times i'm satisfied.
Please add wire transfer for people who want use this method.

rostoly

rostoly

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have used the services of service Moneybookers before changing the name to Skrill, but in recent years is a long withdrawal of funds to the card. So now I prefer LR and Webmoney.

Elias

Elias

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 20 posts

I had the same problem I am using Euro in my account. I had transfer money to another moneybookers account which has USD. But the problem is he got $5 less from which I had sent. I think they charged the money to convert USD to Euro. Is anyone know what was the problem?

nextop

nextop

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 30 posts

I had the same problem I am using Euro in my account. I had transfer money to another moneybookers account which has USD. But the problem is he got $5 less from which I had sent. I think they charged the money to convert USD to Euro. Is anyone know what was the problem?

Recent time, Skrill (MB) has begun to charge fee for transfer money between Skrill accounts. I think that's the reason why the amount got deducted $5. And I think you send him about hundred even thousand to cost $5 fee.

About me, I know this time MB charge their client a lot of money but I still see this is the best payment processor. Fast withdrawal, good conversion rate. I'm trading with HotForex and I am using it to withdraw my money. And after too many times without any problem, I decide to use it for several years. 

safnur

safnur

• Members
  • 7 posts

As far as I know they have very good services

Sasho38

Sasho38

• Members
  • 6 posts

As far as i know moneybookers,is the best,for country's without paypal account.Payza fee is very big,so, moneybookers is the best choise.

AlyssaOtt

AlyssaOtt

• Members
  • 1 posts

moneymaker.com

Djlakhany

Djlakhany

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 41 posts

I have been using Moneybookers/Skrill for many years but just in recent months not only the service but also the new change of having no limit once we are completely verified is just amazing it is now the best payment processor in the world.