Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:46 PM
It provides lots of useful backlinks statistics for your and your competitors' (or everyone else's) sites.
Distinguishing feature of this tool is an independent database refreshed in realtime (circa 6 billion external and 25 billion internal links added each day).
You're welcome to try new possibilities on any URLs you are interested in!
Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:50 PM
Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:53 AM
Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:16 AM
Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:30 AM
Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:35 PM
Current API version enables to:
See links on a domain, directory or URL
See info about pages on a domain or in a directory
See the number of backlinks with specified anchor on URL
See the number of API Units left
More advanced options will come, as promised, in August. To read more about Ahrefs API, follow this link - http://ahrefs.com/api/
Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:21 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:22 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:23 PM
First 100 positions in a SERP are being analysed. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. And knowing these keywords it would be possible to get better position in SERPs with a wet finger. This option is really vital in doing SEO for a site.
The database is partially updated every day, full update cycle completes in 10 days. Thanks to that fact it is possible to observe dynamics of site ranking in search engines. New "Daily Stats" report shows everyday changes for a site:
1. number of new keywords by which site appeared in SERPs
2. by how many keywords site disappeared from SERPs (top 100)
3. by how many keywords site moved up in SERPs
4. by how many keywords site moved down in SERPs
5. number of positions lost by all keywords
6. number of positions gained by all keywords
7. ranking change (ranking or rating is the value of month search engines' traffic)
8. changes of this traffic price (rating*average bid in PPC).
Daily Stats makes it possible to observe all changes with the help of graphics. Directly from Daily Stats just with one click one can see new keywords, lost keywords, SERP positions up or down (!!!) Position Analysis shows by which keywords and at what place specified domain or URL is found. One can see data from 9 different countries.
Export to CSV is also enabled. Ads Analysis is another section, where one can see by which keywords specified site or URL has its ads in Google or Bing.
Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:06 PM
Main improvements are:
1. More qualitative rating. From now on Ahrefs rating is the number of visitors estimated value. Unlike other similar services we consider both: links graph and SERPs. More details are coming soon.
2. Speed. New version answers the requests almost momentarily.
3. Index update frequency - each 30 minutes (48 times per 24 hours).
4. An option to see newly appeared/disappeared links. It is to be noted, when we firstly index some page, we don't consider all links from this page new. New are those links, which didn't exist before, but now appeared. More detailed explanation coming soon.
5. Crawler inventiveness. Crawler uses our rating to determine which pages to download. Pages with low rating are omitted, and those with higher rating are visited more often.
6. An option to get links from a specified domain or links with a specified anchor.