• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Mpbtoday - Mpbtoday.com

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Hi Folks,

My name is Chris, I am new here at TopgoldForum.
I wanted to shared a new concept with all of you. The company is MPBToday, The goal of MPB is to ensure Southeastern is among the largest full-service, delivery companies nationwide. With this industry expecting to grow from $1 Billion to over $85 in the next 10 years, the potential is virtually unlimited. Under the leadership of Gary Calhoun and a capable home office team, MPB is fully capable to handle the unprecedented expansion rate.
Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come! MPB allows you an opportunity to leverage yourself financially by sharing it with others.
Our product is used by everyone… name-brand groceries! What better product could you represent?

Everyone is already using them. The money to buy it is already part of their budget -- and a very large part of their budget. Families average from $500 - $800 a month on groceries.
It's free to join and your own company website is $10 per year (if desired). It takes only a $200 one-time grocery purchase or retail customer sale to qualify for commissions. If you choose to purchase, you may select your purchased Groceries at your convenience from your MPB back-office.

With it's Unique enhanced 2x2 matrix it has never been easier to start earning a weekly commission.
MPB Advantage Points:
> Only $210 one time purchase or sale to qualify and have your own company replicated website.

> No Monthly fees

> No autoship!

> Includes $200 Grocery purchase of Name-Brand groceries!

> 2 personal sales qualifies you for commisions!

> No Limit on Earnings!!!

Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

visit my page and see for yourself www.groceriesforfree.biz/csolomon

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts

MPB is a direct sales company affiliated with Southeastern Delivery...

Hi Folks,

My name is Chris, I am new here at TopgoldForum.

I wanted to shared a new concept with all of you.

The company is MPBToday, The goal of MPB is to ensure Southeastern is among the largest full-service, delivery companies nationwide.

With this industry expecting to grow from $1 Billion to over $85 in the next 10 years, the potential is virtually unlimited.

Under the leadership of Gary Calhoun and a capable home office team, MPB is fully capable to handle the unprecedented expansion rate.

Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come!

MPB allows you an opportunity to leverage yourself financially by sharing it with others.
Our product is used by everyone… name-brand groceries! What better product could you represent?

Everyone is already using them.

The money to buy it is already part of their budget -- and a very large part of their budget. Families average from $500 - $800 a month on groceries.

It's free to join and your own company website is $10 per year (if desired). It takes only a $200 one-time grocery purchase or retail customer sale to qualify for commissions.

If you choose to purchase, you may select your purchased Groceries at your convenience from your MPB back-office.

With it's Unique enhanced 2x2 matrix it has never been easier to start earning a weekly commission.

MPB Advantage Points:
> Only $210 one time purchase or sale to qualify and have your own company replicated website.

> No Monthly fees

> No autoship!

> Includes $200 Grocery purchase of Name-Brand groceries!

> 2 personal sales qualifies you for commisions!

> No Limit on Earnings!!!

Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

visit my page and see for yourself www.mpbtoday.com

Title & Description were incorrectly posted, corrected...

Please read the instructions for posting a Topic...

Thank you, skylady

Also made your url ' live ', the correct one...

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Hello everyone,

I just want to assure you that MPB Today is real!

We are growing at a record pace for a reason.

It has been said:
"A wise person investigates what a fool takes for granted"

I cannot tell you how many of our successful members say
"I saw the MPB Opportunity 4-5 times" before I really
saw it.

The response I receive from entrepreneur
minded people is usually statements like:

"It looks too good to be true"

"This is a No Brainer"

"How can the company afford to pay such high comissions?"

etc. etc.

We have all been programmed. "If something looks too good
to be true, it probably is". So some times we simply dismiss
anything that sounds "Too good to be true"

Watch this brief video:

Is MPB A Scam?

http://youtu.be/xtT0ssWwSPg

Let me answer your questions and or concerns, you
don't want to miss this Unique 1-of-a-Kind Opportunity.

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
we said we were going to show you how big the potential of this business really is and what it can mean to you financially. Leadership Bonuses about to be announced include an override on the grocery part of our business.

To illustrate the potential, let's use an area population of 450,000, which would average 174,000 households. Also, note that in a recent national survey, 60% of the people chose grocery shopping as the 2nd least-favorite household chore and an average family spends over $500 a month on groceries. Based on these averages, here's the way it would look:

Area Population 450,000
Households 174,000
174,000 x 60% = 104,400
Avg Grocery bill $500
Monthly Grocery $52,200,000
x 5% Bonus $2,600,000

That's $2.6 MILLLION a month residual income potential being paid out monthly. And that's just one city! Our grocery delivery service is planning expansions all over the country. Imagine 5 cities... 10 cities... 50 cities! Can you see what this could become?... and it's all up to us!

Here are the facts...

- The grocery delivery service is in its infancy with projected growth going from
1 billion to 85 billion over the next 5-10 years.
- Our grocery delivery service is committed to building a national delivery system... meaning cities all over the country
- POWERFUL COMPENSATION plan!

Can you visualize where you could be 12 -24 months from now with all of this working for you?

We truly are blessed and couldn't ask for a more fertile situation to grow with. The world is truly at our fingertips.

Come and be a part of this great happening!

MPB Leadership Team

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
MPB - May 15 - Update...

Hi Team,

Phase 3 developments are causing tremendous excitement in the group once again!! If you were on the calls last week you would have heard Gary announce the next 4 cities that will have local delivery... Mobile, Orlando, Birmingham and Jacksonville. These 4 cities were chosen because of their proximity to Pensacola and their large numbers of active MPB affiliates.

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts

MPBtoday is one of worst company I have even seen - the biggest problem: no new people no income, for that reason
the business just stop growing and you are left with 0$. Let face it if you have
huge organization and huge bottom line with new people - it need many people to cycling
that you would cycle again and make money. It one of of the worst payplan

Edited: no facts, opinions only...

nothing personal against Walmart, but this MPB today is just pyramid scam ,where most money makes the company.

Ronnie Branch re-view: Edited: again, opinions...
Tadas

I appreciate your opiniun f5mtadas,
MPBToday is a Young Company, In fact today is their 1 year anniversary! One of the things that attracted me to MPB was there were NO monthly autoships or on going purchases required.
That does mean you have to continue building your business untill it becomes self sufficiant. But that goes with any Business structure, conventional or otherwise. I personally have been in the construction industry for the past 35 years. My wife and I have our own business, building agricultural Horse Barns and Storage Buildings here in Florida. The economy has literaly set us back to sqaure one. We were building 20 to 30 barns a year, now we are lucky to get 2 a year. I have been in several different MLM Businesses over the years. and they all take time and disapline to build. Network Marketing is a business that emulates All business structures alike... they all are pyramid structures. From the President of a company all the way down to the workers on the floor. The main difference in MLM is that anyone with a burning desire has a chance to reach the stars! MPBToday is not an illegal scam The Fox report you refer to is an investigative report but does not state it is illegal. Many people believe you can join an MLM company and become rich overnight but that is not the case. it is a true business plan that anyone that will put forward the effort can create a wonderfull lifestile that they may not have had an opportunity to have acheived otherwise.

Thank you for your input!! :)
Chris

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
I am currently on a mission, a mission to find just TWO seriously motivated individuals that have Goals, Dreams, and Aspirations and are looking for a way to achieve them... http://tinyurl.com/4ajjou2

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
I truly believe, this could be the answer to our
prayers. :)

If you've been losing sleep worrying about your
finances, hating your job and wondering how to
make ends meet, here's something to keep you
awake tonight... in a good way!!

When I heard about this program I jumped right in
because I know so many people who can benefit
from this incredible opportunity... and I'm sure
you know people like this too!

We are part of the fastest growng team
in MPB Today!!

We are helping Ordinary People Earn Extrordinary Income!

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Just have to share this: "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas". George Bernard Shaw

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Those that were in Atlanta for the first
ever MPB National Conference "The Beginning
of History" are wide open and going for it.
There is more excitement right now about the
MPB Opportunity than I have personally seen
since I joined. The reality is, when the Independent Grocery
Hub business model was introduced in Orlando Fl. last weekend
GAME OVER ..... We win!

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Those that were in Atlanta for the first
ever MPB National Conference "The Beginning
of History" are wide open and going for it.
There is more excitement right now about the
MPB Opportunity than I have personally seen
since I joined. The reality is, when the Independent Grocery
Hub business model was introduced in Orlando Fl. last weekend
GAME OVER ..... We win!

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Finally, a program that doesn't ask you to spend more money that we don't already have. We all buy groceries, so why not earn from them.

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
There is no magic "Foo Foo" dust! However, there is of course more than one way to skin a cat!
With MPB we have over 30 ways now to earn cash and incredible training to teach us how to do it!

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Donald Trump was on The Tonight Show, he was asked what he would do if he had the choice to go back. He said loud and clear...NETWORK MARKETING...! The audience gave out a long sigh of snickers. Donald without missing a beat turned to them and said, "That's why I'm up here, and YOU'RE still sitting out there." In a world where job security isn't secure create your plan B and turn it into your Plan A.

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Did You Know?

Today I thought to myself, "WOW. This company is going to be HUGE, and I really don't think I even 'get it' yet." Yes, I'm excited! Yes, I'm in for the long haul! Yes, I am going to change my future w/ this company! But do I REALLY understand what is about to happen here? I immediately thought about Facebook. Facebook has only been around for seven years and it DOMINATES the online social networking world. It's not only social networking anymore though, is it? Everywhere you go you see FB's logo. Even for our store, FB is huge advertising for us! Really. Think about it. Facebook (originally "The Facebook") was just launched in 2004. It wasn't even available to the general public for 2 1/2 more years. So really, for us, FB has only been around for FIVE years. Today there are over 800 MILLION ACTIVE USERS! Isn't that wild?! There are a lot of other statistics that I found amazing, and I posted the link below if you want to know more. My point is, Facebook started with one person who had an idea. Even HE didn't know how huge FB would be in just five short years. Let's pretend that in 2004, a company called "Facebook" rolled out a network marketing opportunity. For a small fee, you can join their website, and as you refer your friends and family to join, the company will pay you. You will get a commission check every month as long as your "team" remain Facebook users. Also, as the people YOU referred bring on new members, you will get team building bonuses. Remember, you have never heard of Facebook, or any other company like it before. There are only several hundred people who have joined nation wide, and even though some guy somewhere claims it will be HUGE, you really aren't sure if this whole online social networking stuff is actually going to happen. Re-read this paragraph again, and then answer this question HONESTLY...

WOULD YOU JOIN?

I bet you are saying, "of COURSE I would join!" Well, I beg to differ. Now that we all know how HUGE Facebook is, it's easy for us to say, "DUH!" but the majority of us would probably have simply laughed at the next "scam". The fact is, lives are changed... MILLIONAIRES are made... when someone gets in FRONT of a TREND. Social networking (Facebook) is a huge trend. Wireless communication (cell phones)... personal computers... trends.

One man (our CEO) jumped in front of a fast-growing trend and started a successful grocery delivery company. One woman (MPB's only Vice Prez) had a vision to take the company nation wide and help millions of people in a struggling economy. In 12 short months, MPB Today grew from one affiliate to over 60,000. MPB Today is so appealing to the masses because our product is unbeatable! FOOD! Name brand groceries! How can anything possibly top that?! They don't ask anyone to change their buying habits. "Autoship" is not even necessary when GROCERIES are the product.

Grocery pick-up and home delivery is on the brink of explosion. Grocery online shopping, whether we believe it or not, is a HUGE up and coming trend.

(1) Convenience---the growing need for convenience has already transformed the packaged goods industry. Families are busy & hungry!

(2) Generation Y---Gen Y shoppers are approaching grocery-buying age, and are already comfortable with online shopping.

(3) Broadband Internet---Almost two-thirds of Americans have broadband Internet access, making online grocery shopping easier and quicker.

(4) Customization---Digital platform allows online grocers to personalize their shopping experience.

BABY BOOMERS (born between 1946-1964) make up 1/3 of the U.S. population. They control 65% of our money. Baby Boomers create every trend, and re-shape every industry they are a part of. When they were small, they helped Gerber, Buster Brown, Mattel, and Hasbro (to name a few) become leading companies. I read that in 1957, there were more elementary schools built in the U.S. than the previous 12 years combined! Then the BB's helped KFC, McDonald's and Dairy Queen become billion dollar companies. As the BB's entered their 20's and 30's, they caused one of the largest real estate booms in history. And now? Between the ages of 47 and 65, Baby Boomers are helping form the next mega trend - grocery pick-up & delivery!

What will set US apart from the rest of the world is SEEING what MPB Today will become (even if not to the fullest), and realizing that there WILL be those who will laugh, but there will also be those who's lives are changed forever.

Though MPB Today has been a lot of fun, it is far from a hobby for us. MPB is the avenue we choose to take us where we want to go in life. We will help anyone who shares our dream.

May God bless the efforts of those who work with selflessness in mind. For me, becoming a millionaire isn't about how many houses I can own, but how many more people we will be able to help. After all, isn't that why we are here in the first place?

Link for Facebook stats:

http://www.facebook.....php?statistics

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
here is a video you may want to view http://www.halfmissit.com

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
It's getting hard to ignore, don't ya think! I mean seriously. Who wouldn't want to have someone else do their grocery shopping for them...FREE? Then be able to just drive up and pick them up or decide to have them delivered for a nominal fee. Then you add in that you can earn money when others buy groceries? Monster trend here, folks!

csol819538

csol819538

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 23 posts
Hey Friends, Could You do me a Big Favor.. I'm real close to winning a contest with my company (a vacation to Cancun!), and I need your help! I need 50 people to watch a short video and answer 5 short questions. Can you do that for me?

If I get my 50 first, I win an all-expense paid vacation for 2 to Cancun. Please help!

Your name will NOT be sold or used for any other coorespondence with the company...it is simply a marketing survey that we are launching today. I will receive email notification after you complete the 5 questions, so I know when I have my 50.

Plus, just for helping me, YOU will be entered into a drawing to win a Cancun vacation too, no time share junk, just a real trip to go and relax!
So, please help me out; I really want to win!

here is the link.... http://www.mpbcontest.com/csolomon

criston

criston

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 10 posts
you can take the assistance of Mailing Houses.

Mailing Houses

meenakshijsr

meenakshijsr

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 14 posts
Hey Friends, Could You do me a Big Favor.. I'm real close to winning a contest with my company and I need your help!

webwinkel starten