• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Pinolex - Pinolex.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

intermose

intermose

Advanced Money Maker

• HYIP Monitor
  • 429 posts
Visit Pinolex

Interest: Up To 2% Daily Profit
Referral: 4%
Minimal/Maximal Spend: 5/1000000
Accepted e-currencies: LibertyReserve PerfectMoney

Posted Image

Description from their website:

The Pinolex Ltd. is a research-driven, active manager that complements its bottom-up fundamental company analysis with industry, sector and regional analyses. We aim to invest in companies that are creating value for shareholders by achieving rates of return on their invested capital that exceed their cost of capital. As a result we maintain a strategic bias to those companies and industries that have consistent and superior long-term growth potential. Valuations are taken into account and we monitor real money flows to help in assessing market risk.

I've received another payment from this program:

Posted Image
You can visit my investment blog to read more about investing online.

intermose

intermose

Advanced Money Maker

• HYIP Monitor
  • 429 posts
I've received another payment from this high yield investment program in my Perfectmoney account:

Posted Image
You can visit my investment blog to read more about investing online.

skylady

skylady

Global Moderator

• SuperMod
  • 4,052 posts
site gone, moving to closed

Visual it being so...
And it shall be...