Cmtrading, Scam Or Legit?

Guest Forex Grandeur

Guest Forex Grandeur

I think they are wonderful. I have been with them for several months, and I love them! I trade on the no dealer station and it has been going well. Great service, always happy to help. As other traders have said, there is a reason why they are one of the greatest forex company, because people with real money obviously trust them. https://www.cmtrading.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I compare them to others and they hold up very well, spreads are tight and very good during main session in uk / us, robots are working well and they treat me well with fast withdrawal. I have been using them and find no problems and I’m mostly happy with accent. Thanks CMTrading

When you’re new to the forex marketplace, ready to start trading, but not sure exactly how to go about it, CM Trading is the place to start. Established in 2011, CM Trading is a relative newcomer in the world of forex trading, but it has already built a good reputation for honesty and as a place for new traders to learn the ways of the forex market. New traders can start with a demo account, letting them learn the basics of trading before moving up to live trades in the market.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really a great broker! Very fast execution, no requotes even in extreme market conditions. Withdraws to my NETELLER are usually processed within a couple of hours on working days. withdraws to bank account around 2 - 3 days. I have nothing but great experience with CMtrading.

It's really a great broker! Very fast execution, no requotes even in extreme market conditions. Withdraws to my NETELLER are usually processed within a couple of hours on working days. withdraws to bank account around 2 - 3 days. I have nothing but great experience with CMtrading.

• 4 months later...

There are lots of SCAM FX Brokers out there that tend to offer amazing services to traders but end up stealing their client's funds. That is why I better read online review of the best brokers at Top Online Forex Brokers ( http://www.toponlineforexbrokers.com/ ). I have used many brokers in last 5 years, but without reading online reviews I always lost the money with them

Archived