Leverage Or Spreads ?

Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to having 1:400 leverage that is very supportive to make profit instantly. By using this leverage, I am able to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

So what about Leverage or spread tittle? Anyway, I am trading with OctaFX broker and they got even higher leverage which is up to 1.500, therefore i really enjoy trading with them since it really gives me massive boost due to the low capital in first place while when it comes to spread they have the best since it is down to as low as 0.1 pips, it can’t really can’t get lower than this. I feel really secure and comfortable trading with them due to these benefits, but also due to them been regulated and been a true ECN company, so that’s why working with them is such a pleasing thing and makes me feel top of the world.

From leverage and spreads I think spreads is considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a trading broker. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategy with scalping.

Archived