Do You Like Demo Contest?

Now we are officially into era of demo contest which has mostly replaced demo account, so do you really like it? I personally love doing trading on demo contest since it teaches me so much and the bigger part is that I am able to try various things without fearing anything and even if I lose, I can try again. I am very excited because now my present broker OctaFX is offering really incredible demo contest called Southampton Supreme where there is huge prize up to 300 dollars while there is also additional prize of 10 dollars every time we double our equity, it is seriously good and helps me learn and earn at same time which is just what one wants.

Oh wow, man. Demo Contest Account is a good place to compare your trading system. If you lucky, you may win some real funds there without risking any single cent from your pocket...

To be honest, I am not too much into contest thing, but nothing bad to have chance to win prizes, but I do hate demo contest. I do work with Nova FX and with them, I am able participate on lovely contest which is simple yet quite profitable, it gives me chance to win massive prize that’s up to 1000 USD while the requirement is simple and that’s to make 100 dollar deposit, it can be used as usual for trading, but the only difference is that we become part of this contest.

If you are a novice Forex trader and recently joined into demo, then please don’t go for demo contest! Because, it makes you crazy when you may see traders are making 100%, 200% profit. So, it’s better for you stay with your demo account and start your educational process through basic of Forex market.

A proper guideline is very essential for novice trader. In addition, I am very lucky that I found professional educational service from TradingBanks unless any cost. Even, now my personal trading account manager helps me a lot to earn more money.

Demo accounts Forex contests is an excellent chance for everyone to test their knowledge and skills in many exciting competitions, earn an initial capital, and, the last but not the least, gain priceless trading experience. No initial deposits are required as these are demo account contests

Now, I feel enough confident and positive in my live trading period. Because, I used my demo account on the best way. it’s true, without exclusive trading facility of TradingBanks that was totally impossible. In addition, I do not need to use high risk in my trading. Because, I get no slippage guarantees with zero requites facility from this regulated platform.

Yes, anyone know a good demo contest to join? Real money for winner is the best.

I will say stop wasting time on these demo contest, as you are rarely going to win, so instead of this, I will suggest you to give Nova FX broker a try, it’s with their 200 dollars free welcome bonus, it is easy to get and you can trade without any restrictions while the conditions as far withdrawal is concerned is straight forward, so I will highly recommend you this, as I have also used it myself to become a better trader.

How quickly things changes, I mean I was no fan of demo contest, but OctaFX has definitely made me get into this. They definitely deserve a pat on their backs, as they have put in big time for creating such lovely demo contest with such attractive prizes as well, so in short this is definitely the best way to practice. I don’t think anyone will hate this, so you are definitely spot on, I also agree that the era of demo contest is now official on and I am proud to be part of this change with a company that’s always known for these type of benefits for clients especially new comers like me who waste so much time on demo, but now we can get rewards as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Traders can easily participate in the demo Forex contests and they don’t even have to deposit money in their accounts. By establishing strong connections with the other traders of the same interest, the traders can obtain several benefits. Participating in a demo contest gives traders an opportunity to get trading experience and a prize in case of winning without investing their funds. So the demo contests are anyway beneficial no matter whether the trader win it or not. The demo contests on the other hand are also advantageous for the Forex companies that provide such competitions because the winners often stay with the broker which has conducted the contest.

as a new trader u can learn about forex trader faster by use demo account, and while u do the demo u can earn money, so i think demo contest i very helpful for any new trader to start their forex trading but still have a target to earn some money, and that can be a good motivation for they to do forex trading and not give up so easy.

Actually, after practicing my demo for long time then I directly joined in live trading. So, I don’t have any personal experience to participate any demo contest. I found 30% welcome bonus offer with 1:1000 trading leverage facility from MTI Markets. That’s way, I didn’t waste any single day to start my live trading with this regulated broker.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, the demo contest will greatly affect our trade, we will be able to get a lot of benefits with the demo contest, and therefore we have to use demo contest so well that would allow us to improve trading skills with a good

• 11 months later...

It’s not about liking it or not for me, it’s about requirement of it. As we don’t need to be Albert Einstein to know value of demo account, but it can be seriously boring as well, so that is something that nearly no one can deny or should deny. I believe we need it to be able to get rid of mistakes and to be able to bring best out of trading. If we don’t value demo account then we will struggle a lot on real account. However, as I said due to being boring, I use alternative in OctaFX broker with their demo contest which is my favorite way, as not only I get practice but chance of winning prize as well.

• 1 month later...

Demo contest serves the dual purpose of helping the trader to learn forex trading as well as providing the trader with the opportunity to earn bonus trading capital which can be used to trade live account and even withdraw the profits. My broker provides a weekly demo contest that is open to all demo account holders. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think there are too many people who would say they hate it. I believe it is clear that demo contest is extremely beneficial for one and all; it’s why it is rated so highly in this era. I too work with OctaFX and they are amongst the best companies with awesome demo contest like cTrader, as it is weekly based with having 400 dollar prize to be won as well, it helps me enjoy things and keeps me comfortable.

Guest gaban

demo contest will indeed be able to execute trades with has a lot of experience, forex is a high risk business, so it should always be to strive to learn as well in the contest demo or demo accounts from brokers instaforex

Archived