How To Disable A Stolen Mobile Phone

alice29

luckily not all thieves being reported on television are cellphone technician/nerds. so there's a little chance of him still using the phone. most of them are living in squatters area with a limited knowledge on cellphones. :wacko: they care much about how much they can for it.

yeah guys i wouldn't have shared this idea with you if it will just become useless. think about it lol. why would a technician ruin his reputation by just stealing phones. :wacko:

okay, but there are a few perhaps... of course not reported because they never get caught,,,, :D anyway, its rare for a technician to steal.

yes, i have tried lossing phones 3 times.. my 1st phone was panasonic and its default language is chinese... hehehe it is an imported phone.. next is nokia 5110.. i lost it, it slip off my pants.. then nokia 1100,, again it slipped of my pants.. now i have samsung.. i should take care of this very well learning from my past experiences... i never experience being snatched or being stolen, the loss i have is due to my careless ness..

Archived