• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Looking For Partner Who Want To Earn At Least 50$/day By Promoting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

siziono

siziono

• Members
  • 3 posts
Iím finding some guy who want to take a opportunity of being partner with me in my new project . Due to many problems of time , jobs , I canít spend my time on many things . So I need somebody to help me doing promoting part.
All you need to do is to promote and post in as many forum as possible in order to grow the traffic and customer of my site .
Everyday I get the income report, so I will take pic of the report that day and send you 30% of my profit . Trust me , in past there were a time I worked well on promoting , and it bringed me upto 200$/day without lifting a finger .
So if anyone interested in this kind of job then PM me at : misiziono_124112@yahoo.com . Thanks !

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts
I would like to know if how much time you need that partner to give. I wanted to try but I am as of now busy of some other things.. I could insert that if it requires me less than an hour a day.

siziono

siziono

• Members
  • 3 posts

I would like to know if how much time you need that partner to give. I wanted to try but I am as of now busy of some other things.. I could insert that if it requires me less than an hour a day.

It require to post in every forum you can and to do everything to improve the stats of the site . PM me for more detail , it depend on how fast you work, maybe less than an hour, but maybe more :)