Something About Men's Fingers

amcfx

Note: These is presented for discussion purposes and I hold no research study at hand.

Ok, I attended my review class the other and something interesting was mentioned by our instructor.

hands.jpg

Men's fingers tell's a story about higher risk of prostate cancer (as claimed by our instructor basing on a research study she read recently)

For men

#1 IF our Pointing finger is longer than our ring finger, it implies HIGHER RISK of GETTING prostate cancer later on. So if you have this then better pay attention to your prostate health.

For women (if size matters)

#2 On the other hand if our Ring Finger is longer than our Pointing Finger it tells that the guy has a big weenie (LOL check his fingers)

this is a new information you just told us here. maybe i should check my boyfriend's fingers now :laugh: anyway my father had his prostate enlarged, and the doctor said that its actually common for men with old age. do you know how it will become cancerous too? just asking. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

it takes more than just fingers sizes to know whats gonna happen to a person, but there's nothing bad knowing about this things. the good effect is that you begin to be more careful abut the disease it foretells. :rolleyes:

accordingly, the palms also will give you the fate you are about to encounter in your life...

ok, im just saying that palm reading resembles in this article because it also shows something about us.

I think I will tell about this informations to another of my friends and I will ask of their comment about this :)

it doesnt matter if they agree or not... but for me i think i some how agree a bit but not totally.. because no one ever knows about our future...

oh i almost forgot, it is only men, so does it mean it doesnt apply to women? or is there a different way for looking at women's finger/hands..?

I don't think it has connections with women PJ... So yes does not apply to women.

the only connection to women is to look for her boyfriend's fingers. now the poster should also make another topic, this time on the womens side. :smile:

I think I can't make a new topic. I'm not good at fabricating ideas to fit the needs of certain people :D and your right.

Archived