$300 Forex Contest Sponsored By Instaforex

• Root Admin

i would like to join this contest. please count me in. thanks.

format your post like in the 1st post ( My name is X and I have xx posts) for entering in contest. I cant know what number of posts you have when enter in cotest if you post only. I am in

format your post like in the 1st post ( My name is X and I have xx posts) for entering in contest. I cant know what number of posts you have when enter in cotest if you post only. I am in

ops, sorry. my name is cnbc and i would like to participate in this contest. currently i have 38 old posts and 2 new posts, but i will catching up. hopefully still not too late.

i will start posting now.

i thought you are starting to post now cnbc? how come i have not seen much posting :P good luck to us then

you will see soon neng. i already posting some. i hope i can catch up with the rest eventhough i know it will be hard for me to win the contest. i just want to try it because it is kind a challenge for me. lol

• Root Admin

Partial Results

alice29 427 new posts

pjbabia 406 new posts

Andry 323 new posts

neng 112 new posts

Spide 24 new posts

phoenix88 21 new posts

cnbx 21 new posts

seraphim 17 new posts

amcfx 14 new posts

concita 7 new posts

I have not checked posting for spam. If I found anyone that spammed the forum it will be disqualified... So take care guys and gals

• Root Admin

Dennis, any posibility the contest will be run for next month :)

I have to talk with InstaForex company about this.. They decide if they sponsor another contest here on TGF based on the results of the previous contest.. Ofcourse I will ask them to run another contest next month and will keep you guys informed about their decisions.

• Root Admin

Contest results

1)alice29 501 new posts

2)pjbabia 455 new posts

3)Andry 323 new posts

4)neng 112 new posts

5)amcfx 47 new posts

Spide 41 new posts

phoenix88 21 new posts

cnbc 21 new posts

seraphim 17 new posts

concita 7 new posts

Winners please contact me with your InstaForex trading account id so I can send to InstaForex to credit your account with the prize

Archived