Your Trading Method - Manual Or Robot Trading

Andry

Your Trading Method

Each trader has different method which is his/her favorites to be used in forex market.

Share here what is your favorites method to trade and why did you like that method?

You can also share how much profits which you got daily or monthly with that method.

Share more than one method is okay too...

@amcfx

Thanks for your sharing but I am curious to know why did many traders like to use robot forex if it can't be trusted ? Do you think all of those people who used robot forex can't take profits?

Please read carefully.

I don't trust robots.

It's my own personal view. I did not generalize that its not trusted over all like what your implying above.

Because of the said reason.

There are many things to consider. Like the experience of the person who made it.

So tell me. Will use use a robot made by a person so good with programming but only 1 month experience in forex trading?

@amcfx

Wow that was amazing, you could get 40-100 pips daily. Could you please more detail to explain how to use support and resistance plus trendlines to get that much pips in a day friend? I think that was awesome to get 40 pips daily.

Learning S's and R's and trendlines will take more than a post from me in detail. It took me a month to fully understand these concept alone with youtube video tutorials and reviewing how other people do it, looking hours at the chart and writing it in my journal.

You did not encounter them when you posted in the instaforex forum you mentioned in one of your replies?

@amcfx

Okay, thanks for your answer. Off course EA which has been offered by people won't be EA from beginners friend, that was impossible people who didn't have experiences and knowledges of forex can make EA. And also, EA which is offerex usually has some proofs right? Personally, I used only manual trading. I never used EA, but I am curious why did many beginners like to use EA. Thanks anyway for your explanation.

I am curious why did many beginners like to use EA

Because they are lazy? This won't help them become good traders if they only depend on EA's. How will they understand the market? What affects the prizes? Or even what they are doing?

I ever read that EA is good to be used for expert traders because if the users are expert traders, they knew how it worked and they knew the right time to use that EA and time to use manual trading. Usually, EA can't work well when there is high impact news.

actually not only during high impact news which ea can't handle it, but during sudden news, such as war or terrorist bombing or natural disaster. so i agree with you that ea should be used by expert trader. manual trading will always the best way to trade than using robot trading.

@cnbc

Yes, that was making sense if there is sudden event happening, not only EA that couldn't handle it, if we used manual trading we should make good decision too. Manual trading is the best way but we must have good knowledges and experiences to decide the best decision.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I prefer to use trading Robots on my live trading chart. Because, manual trading is too much difficult and undisciplined. Besides, I made my trading robot based on my profitable trading strategy. So, I get good monthly outcome from this automatic trading weapon. Besides, ECN broker TradingBanks provides live trading facility without any technical error so, I get good result by doing robot trading.

Archived