Brokers And Scalper

There are 2 types of scalper that:

Active scalper

Active Scalper is a scalper that to execute dozens of times a day Usually traders are traders who are keen to see the signal and resilient.

Passive scalper

Passive Scalpers Scalpers are a lot more on the quality rather than the number of pips, so in the open position once he opened his execution with large lots. Passive scalper trades only do 2-3 times to reach the target profit of the day.

If you want to be a scalper, most must be considered is the speed of the connection with the target server broker.karena shorter then do not let us get the price of inputs is not good due to the delay because of the slow internet slow connectioni. this connection in fact has been a lot made scalper bankrupt , Which originated from emotion as late market entry and exit.

Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, full STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology. We have direct ECN and exchange liquidity among others. We are highly rated among scalpers and traders using Expert Advisors and algorithmic trading systems. We call our clients Smart Traders.

Scalping is a really clever technique to make profits quickly, it can work brilliantly, but can of course go against us, it does not matter what happens but if we are to make it work than good planning and strict money management is definitely the key which is where I love Nova FX broker, it has ideal education program which guides me well to all style of trading and not just that but their stable spread of 1.5 pips is massively helpful!

Yes, scalper needs remarkable trading facilities though scalping is very sensitive trading style. Personally, I am a scalper and aware about my broker quality. I require some especial trading features from my ECN broker TradingBanks. In addition, exactly I get all of those from this broker as, fixed low trading spreads with no slippage and zero requotes service for all trading currencies.

The most important aspect of scalping is liquidity. We would not scalp an underlying that is not liquid, since we are getting in and out of our trades multiple times within a day. Ensuring liquidity also ensures that we are getting the best price we can when entering and exiting the trades. Scalping is purely subjective, and there is no guideline in terms of when to get in and out of the trade. We trade very small when scalping, and accept profits when they come. We believe that trading too big and getting greedy are both easy ways to lose money quickly when scalping

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips and No-requotes

Guest gaban

for the scalper would be better if it could be trading comfortably in the broker who provides the freedom to make scalping, so the maximum result we can get. Scalping is a technique that is most favored by traders

Definitely, I prefer scalping from long term trading. Because, I feel much relaxed when I get my TP within very short time through scalping. But, I use scalping trading style based on market condition, usually on ranging condition of market. But, I get fixed low trading spread for all trading instruments for every market situation from TradingBanks broker. even, I get this fixed spread facility in high voltage news time.

From my first day of trading, I have been using scalping strategy for making profit instantly. and, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected MxTrade trading broker where at all times I get only one pip trading spread that is very supportive to make profit by means of using this sort time trading strategy.

I prefer scalping, but the problem is not every broker allows to use it and some of them just cancel the deals. That's why not every broker is suitable for me. Now I'm working with Fresh, GrandCapital and some others. I know for sure, that Insta and Iron forbid scalping.

Even though, scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place, but, it cannot be used in a regulated trading platform due to many restrictions. In my trading career, I am very lucky to select MxTrade trading broker where at all times I am able to scalp with narrowest trading spread that is very effective to make profit by using this strategy.

I see, scalpers are more sincere about their trading platform from long term traders. In addition, they are also alert about their service and facilities. I think, scalping is more susceptible from others trading style. By the way, it’s true that we need a broker where our big trading balance is safe. In addition, we need full of liberty from this broker. This is way, I trade in TradingBanks broker because, I get best trading environment for on the other hand, I also find here appropriate trading place for long time traders even hedging trading.

Transparently spread will make traders more convenient because traders can calculate trade compatible with the money management that will be used. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

• 2 weeks later...

By and larger Forex traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit very rapidly. In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using this trading policy. And, my trading broker GCI Financial is very much supportive to me to apply this trading policy in a proper way by providing only one pip trading spread.

Before any scalper places their first trade it is important to identify the markets current technical condition. Every day will bring a new price action, and it is important that we are using the appropriate trading strategy to meet the day’s challenges. Identifying a trading range is the first market condition we will review. A range occurs when price is moving virtually sideways which can also be associated with channel trading. Even though the market doesn’t have a clear direction, it can still provide opportunities for diligent scalpers once one is identified.

I think scalping is allowed in all brokers with each having its own policy. I see there are brokers that allow scalping with specific time requirements and brokers that allow scalping only on certain types of accounts. Now I get the freedom to do scalping in the Tickmill. I can do scalping with no time limit and trading conditions are very conducive to doing scalping with a fast server without requotes and low spreads

Generally, we the traders are extremely dependable on scalping strategy for making profit instantly in particularly the newcomers. Even though, this trading policy is considered as a most usable trading policy, but, this cannot be used in a regulated trading broker. but, I am very lucky to select MxTrade where I am able to scalp at all times with narrowest trading spread.

In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected Mxtrade trading broker where at all times, I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread. This ECN trading platform for all times ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread.

I think all brokers are not suitable for doing this special trading. Because, scalping is one of the most sensitive trading style in Forex business. The main requirement for scalping is low trading spread, no slippage surety. In addition, personally I figure on only TradingBanks where I get only 0.01 trading spread with no requotes facility. Besides, here are available enough instruments for live trading.

Archived