• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Liberty Reserve Discussions

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Y0han

Y0han

Money Maker

• Members
  • 256 posts
yeah, low fee is very important thing there. btw thier services like transfer search is very usefull

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

yeah, low fee is very important thing there. btw thier services like transfer search is very usefull

Yes transfer from one account to another are low but what about exchangers fees. You have to pay like 5-9% to get your money out from LibertyReserve while in MoneyBookers the fee is like 1 dollar or something or in PayPal $2 or something
LRExchange.com - Liberty Reserve Exchanges Directory
LRDirectory.com - Liberty Reserve Merchants Directory
LRHyip.com - Liberty Reserve Hyip Investments

SerialHYIP

SerialHYIP

Money Maker GOD

• HYIP Monitor
  • 2,116 posts

agree with you, "transfer search" the most important thing to check fake or real Liberty Reserve batch number. But you need "Date of Transfer", "Source Account", "Destination Account", "Batch", "Currency" and "Amount" to verified

here is the link : https://www.libertyr...services/search

Y0han

Y0han

Money Maker

• Members
  • 256 posts

Yes transfer from one account to another are low but what about exchangers fees. You have to pay like 5-9% to get your money out from LibertyReserve while in MoneyBookers the fee is like 1 dollar or something or in PayPal $2 or something

yep, exchange fee is like a fly in the ointmenеt there :)

agree with you, "transfer search" the most important thing to check fake or real Liberty Reserve batch number. But you need "Date of Transfer", "Source Account", "Destination Account", "Batch", "Currency" and "Amount" to verified

SerialHYIP, the verification problem is that few one will agree to provide his account number to unknown person

SerialHYIP

SerialHYIP

Money Maker GOD

• HYIP Monitor
  • 2,116 posts

yep, exchange fee is like a fly in the ointmenеt there :)

SerialHYIP, the verification problem is that few one will agree to provide his account number to unknown person

Yes it's impossible to check here without destination account.

Andi21

Andi21

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liberty Reserve is offering excellent customer support per email, in live chat or with different departments like Compliance and Abuse. Support is online 24 hours a day with friendly and experienced support people. The only thing what can be improved is that stolen oder mistransacted money cannot be recovered.

Wendy

Wendy

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello All!
This is my first post. I was hoping to gain some insights on why LR only allows a 14 day history.
I love LR, and as much as I am disappointed that I'm unable to see only a 14 day history I was
wondering if this was done for more privacy. Any thoughts on this?

Wendy

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

Hello All!
This is my first post. I was hoping to gain some insights on why LR only allows a 14 day history.
I love LR, and as much as I am disappointed that I'm unable to see only a 14 day history I was
wondering if this was done for more privacy. Any thoughts on this?

Wendy

Wendy when this change happens I contacted LR staff and they answered me that's something temporary but over 8 months passed and the whole history is still not accessible so I suppose it was not only a bug in the sytem or if it was they want to keep it this way.

On the other hand , checking the programming documentation files on LR website I've found this

History>Starting Date History Log starting date is 01/01/2011. History log is available for transactions starting from 01/01/2011.
http://www.libertyre...lapilimitations

So it seems that using the API you may access transactions details since the beginning of 2011. I haven't tested yet this to see with my own eyes but I'll do it as soon as I have few hours to spare and play with php and their api programming

MySQL Stealer

MySQL Stealer

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 22 posts

Wendy when this change happens I contacted LR staff and they answered me that's something temporary but over 8 months passed and the whole history is still not accessible so I suppose it was not only a bug in the sytem or if it was they want to keep it this way.

On the other hand , checking the programming documentation files on LR website I've found this

History>Starting Date History Log starting date is 01/01/2011. History log is available for transactions starting from 01/01/2011.
http://www.libertyre...lapilimitations

So it seems that using the API you may access transactions details since the beginning of 2011. I haven't tested yet this to see with my own eyes but I'll do it as soon as I have few hours to spare and play with php and their api programming

dennis..
if u have offer exchange AP to LR let me know..
thanks.
Posted Image

westter

westter

• Members
  • 1 posts
A year has passed me as unjustly fired libertyreserve.com. Having spent more than 5 years I have learned a few interesting moments. Used to launder money investing wallets - then play the currency markets ...
The system of poky, but people - goats! Therefore, without remorse here's purse U7555872. After the transfer of funds in this account your deposit will be multiplied by 2! True monsters? A lot of scammers in the network - so strongly you should check! Do not translate over 100 USD at first! But not less than 10 (the system is automated, can be caught). Do not transfer more than 1 times withal purse! After me!!
For some questions - contact
pasha_511@yahoo.com

bizguy3

bizguy3

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 71 posts
There seems to be some problem in email notifications of LR after their recent maintenance... :sleep:

I am not receiving all email notification for my transactions...! :ohmy:

Hope it gets fixed soon... :excl:

Cheerios

Hoang Long

Hoang Long

Advanced Money Maker

• Members
  • 486 posts
After upgrade server few weeks ago LR is still not able fix all the problem and I think the problem stay the same or even worth. Now, I do not receive alert mail each time I sent or received payment and it's really annoying since I need to login to my LR account and check.

L4im

L4im

Money Maker

• Members
  • 172 posts
I finished with LR, my account got hacked 3 times, it means all my funds were transfered to hacker account three times, i contacted everytime LR, reported hacker IP address and account number, they didn't do nothing, asked to change my all passwords what i did each time. I think it was becuase hacker ahd Business account, thats why they didn't close it and they also did not refund me. My gmail is secure for sure, i also deleted the mails included my LR passwords, i am 100% sure, my PC didn't have any keylogger or any other crap, it's clean and secured. I also googled for this hacker account number and many other people had the same problem, LR just don't care, then f*** it, im done, AlertPay is way to go.

asahero

asahero

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 96 posts
I have been using 3 processors in all my HYIP bets. But I like LR the most because of the low fees and exchanging it with my local exchanger is pretty much like a clock work. No hassle. They get my LR and I get my dough deposited directly to my bank account.

That everything is final in all transactions is also good to me in a certain way. I mean, it made me choose carefully which HYIP I would put my bet in because I know there's no way I can get my money back if they choose to run away with it. Kind of a cat and mouse game for sure, but since all HYIPs accept LR I have plenty to choose from from the list of my trusted monitor.

Hoang Long

Hoang Long

Advanced Money Maker

• Members
  • 486 posts

I finished with LR, my account got hacked 3 times, it means all my funds were transfered to hacker account three times, i contacted everytime LR, reported hacker IP address and account number, they didn't do nothing, asked to change my all passwords what i did each time. I think it was becuase hacker ahd Business account, thats why they didn't close it and they also did not refund me. My gmail is secure for sure, i also deleted the mails included my LR passwords, i am 100% sure, my PC didn't have any keylogger or any other crap, it's clean and secured. I also googled for this hacker account number and many other people had the same problem, LR just don't care, then f*** it, im done, AlertPay is way to go.

It sound stranger then, unless hackers have your email account then there have no way they can access your account since LR system will requite verify if you access your account with different I{ address.

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

It sound stranger then, unless hackers have your email account then there have no way they can access your account since LR system will requite verify if you access your account with different I{ address.

The biggest weakness of LR is the fact that if someone gets access to the email address of LR account they can get all the details of the acount by requesting them. After request the password, pin and master key come to the email address so the hacker can use them to MOVE all the funds to their account. LR payments are irreversible so there is anything you cant do to get your money back.

I suggest you to not keep a lot of funds in LR or at least use more accounts as the old saying says: Don't put all your eggs in one bascket.

What's your story with Liberty Reserve ?! How do yo find it ?

I got one of my LR account hacked as well.big amount lost..long story.. I was using Gmail as well. so i suppose the hacker is using a vulnerability in Gmail to access the email and then LR.

LR Administration are amateurs.. I've contacted them countless times explaining them the weakness and how they should block the feature to send pin, password and master pin on the email address without asking for security questions but as L4im said they simply don't care..

I dont keep much funds in LR from that time.. they are amateurs

Hoang Long

Hoang Long

Advanced Money Maker

• Members
  • 486 posts

The biggest weakness of LR is the fact that if someone gets access to the email address of LR account they can get all the details of the acount by requesting them. After request the password, pin and master key come to the email address so the hacker can use them to MOVE all the funds to their account. LR payments are irreversible so there is anything you cant do to get your money back.

I suggest you to not keep a lot of funds in LR or at least use more accounts as the old saying says: Don't put all your eggs in one bascket.

What's your story with Liberty Reserve ?! How do yo find it ?

Yes, That's the worst about LR since you can say goodbye with your account once your Email id got hack but I think there have solution for it, create an email that devote for LR only and never use it for anything else.

asahero

asahero

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 96 posts

Yes, That's the worst about LR since you can say goodbye with your account once your Email id got hack but I think there have solution for it, create an email that devote for LR only and never use it for anything else.

That's what I am doing in all of my payment processors. I devote an email address for each one and just set them to accept only mails coming from the payment processor management itself.

LR is like a fire and forget rocket! The moment your money gets out, that is it! No other way to get it back.

So to all those using this payment processor, be extra careful in all your transactions. Even when you receive emails that at first glance may seem to look come from LR management itself, don't trust it immediately. Usecommon sense and exercise due diligence in investigating first the veracity of the email you receive before doing anything else.

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

That's what I am doing in all of my payment processors. I devote an email address for each one and just set them to accept only mails coming from the payment processor management itself.

LR is like a fire and forget rocket! The moment your money gets out, that is it! No other way to get it back.

So to all those using this payment processor, be extra careful in all your transactions. Even when you receive emails that at first glance may seem to look come from LR management itself, don't trust it immediately. Usecommon sense and exercise due diligence in investigating first the veracity of the email you receive before doing anything else.

Yep. Great advices. Personally I will never understand why Liberty Reserve leaves open such a security whole and do not protect users by blocking sending ALL information in order for hackers to STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY.

asahero

asahero

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 96 posts

Yep. Great advices. Personally I will never understand why Liberty Reserve leaves open such a security whole and do not protect users by blocking sending ALL information in order for hackers to STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY.

Yeah! That baffles me as well. But I guess the people behind this payment processor just want to offer us a venue for our wild, wild west money games. I mean, the fact that it is like a fire and forget rocket should already tell us that it is primarily offered to serve people with great appetite for risky online ventures. They are just like saying, do whatever you want with your money and just pay us a bit for all our trouble. If you get burn, that's your problem. If you want to ram your car on concrete barrier, feel free. Just pay us the toll fee first! LOL