Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amcfx

Liberty Reserve Discussions

57 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

LR is my favorite processor when it comes to online earning. Why? Simply because once your paid you remain paid. I don't like getting payment from a payment processor that has a big chance of freezing my account and worst charge backs against me. I wish LR would allow linking to bank accounts so I won't need exchangers to convert to my local currency.

1 person likes this

i think like you, i like LR because its simple and worst charge backs against me. and its popular , i dont worry it will scam. :D

I like the security feature of liberty reserve. Though other payment processor such as paypal has very good security feature, i think no one can beat liberty reserve. I know you know why if you have a liberty reserve account and paypal account.

The main 2 features I love on libertyreserve are

1- Get paid stay paid policy . If you get a payment you are not afraid that next day you login to your account you see the transaction reversed like is happening on AlertPay and PayPal..

2 They do not request tons of documents like paypal & alp do : credit card statement, utility bill, passport or id etc etc

One thing I do not like in liberty reserve is that, they do not have a good way of viewing the transaction history. I think we only have the maximum of 14 days in range to display a transaction history. Example, you want to view history, you can only see from Dec 1 - 14, for instance.

One thing I do not like in liberty reserve is that, they do not have a good way of viewing the transaction history. I think we only have the maximum of 14 days in range to display a transaction history. Example, you want to view history, you can only see from Dec 1 - 14, for instance.

I also don't like that. I wonder why they changed it to that. I miss the old setting where you just click the number of payments shown. Maybe this is because they have lots of transactions daily.

i also dont like that , beside i also dont like transfer money of LR because after transfer may be LR updated in history but my balance not update yet.

But i like LR best :D

i also dont like that , beside i also dont like transfer money of LR because after transfer may be LR updated in history but my balance not update yet.

But i like LR best :D

For how long did your balance not update? Does it occur frequently?I didn't experience such problem with my usage of LR.

Well problems may arise, but the bottom line here is that liberty reserve is really a good payment processor. But even until now i still cant memorize my account number hehehe.. I needed to look at my notepad to check out my account number hehehhe unlike paypal, you login with your email address and password (but without captcha) Lr has captcha for bot protection

I like to use Liberty Reserve too. There reason are many, such as :

1. There are many exchangers of Liberty Reserve to my local bank in my country.

2. The rate of Liberty Reserve is the highest right now for me.

3. There are many sites which used this e-currency so it is popuar and trusted e-currency.

4. The fees is low that's why I loved this.

I love this processor cause it has no strict rules or requires certain verification. Doing conversion is also easy to my country currency, many trusted exchangers online.

Well I also like to share my insight on this processor, and I agree with you guys and that this is also my favorite processor, actually at first when I was first staring in online world the processor I have is paypal, but not until I got an account in LR it is very convenient to use this processor

@phoenix

Yes, we didn't need to do any verification in Liberty Reserve that's really good feature of Liberty Reserve. I like to use it because there are many sites which used this too.

Liberty Reserve is my favorite e-currency too.

Glad to hear that ..Unfortunately lately LibertyReserve answer so late on support emails and also they have not fixed the history to be accesible more than 14 days.. I cant track my sales and customers like this. Perfect Money guys seems to develope in a good way and they may become soon a serious competitor for LR. We will see

i like LR just because:

it worst transaction reversed like AlertPay and PayPal

its simple and popular (many site game accepted it).

i like LR just because:

Nice to see another LR happy user. Btw what others ecurrencies are you using besides LR?

i like LR just because:

I'm working with e-Currency since 2005 and I'm LR user for about 3 years. After that i can list the same pluses about this currency. Stable work, recommend!

I'm working with e-Currency since 2005 and I'm LR user for about 3 years. After that i can list the same pluses about this currency. Stable work, recommend!

Nice to know that 3 years is not short time, btw the best thing for LR is their low transaction fees which allowed us to keep withdraw and reinvest our investments.

yeah, low fee is very important thing there. btw thier services like transfer search is very usefull

yeah, low fee is very important thing there. btw thier services like transfer search is very usefull

Yes transfer from one account to another are low but what about exchangers fees. You have to pay like 5-9% to get your money out from LibertyReserve while in MoneyBookers the fee is like 1 dollar or something or in PayPal $2 or something

agree with you, "transfer search" the most important thing to check fake or real Liberty Reserve batch number. But you need "Date of Transfer", "Source Account", "Destination Account", "Batch", "Currency" and "Amount" to verified

here is the link : https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/services/search

Yes transfer from one account to another are low but what about exchangers fees. You have to pay like 5-9% to get your money out from LibertyReserve while in MoneyBookers the fee is like 1 dollar or something or in PayPal $2 or something

yep, exchange fee is like a fly in the ointmenеt there :)

agree with you, "transfer search" the most important thing to check fake or real Liberty Reserve batch number. But you need "Date of Transfer", "Source Account", "Destination Account", "Batch", "Currency" and "Amount" to verified

SerialHYIP, the verification problem is that few one will agree to provide his account number to unknown person

yep, exchange fee is like a fly in the ointmenеt there :)

SerialHYIP, the verification problem is that few one will agree to provide his account number to unknown person

Yes it's impossible to check here without destination account.