Fxoptimax - Fxoptimax.com .

Guest phoenix88

Guest phoenix88

Welcome to FXOptimax

FXOptimax, Inc is an international company registered in Republic of Panama with registration number 7687.

FXOptimax offers our valuable clients an online forex trading service through the convenient MetaTrader 4 platform. With supportive trading condition, combined with FXOptimax service excellence, traders can maximize their profit at forex market.

FXOptimax clients can trade micro, mini, and standard forex account, with fix tight spread and best execution. Clients can do deposit and withdrawal using e-currency such as LibertyReserve. Scalping, hedging and Expert Advsior are supported. Swap-free islamic account are provided upon request.

Advantages

* Minimum deposit 10 USD

* Leverage up to 1:400

* Fixed tight spread from 2 pips for majors

* Micro lot trading (1000 of base currency)

* Best execution

* Expert Advisor and scalping are allowed and welcomed

* Hedging is allowed

* E-Currency accepted

* 5-minutes to open account

FXOptimax Offers More Benefit on Free Welcome Bonus 10 USD

FXOptimax “Free Welcome Bonus 10 USD“ promo has been launched since June 28th, 2010. Responding to the high enthusiasm our valued clients has been shown regarding the promo, FXOptimax is now giving more and more benefits to the clients.

Here is the new term and condition applied to the promo:

* Each client shall get only 1 chance.

* Only for micro account.

* Client’s profit can only be withdrawn after closing 1 lot. (100 trades of 0.01 lot)

* 10 USD Bonus can only be withdrawn after closing 5 lots. (500 trades of 0.01 lot)

* Leverage is 1:400

* FXOptimax has the right to decline and/or remove client’s bonus without explaining the reason.

* In case of fradaulent activity by client, such as bonus cheating and abusing, FXOptimax has the right to deduct client’s balance as settlement.

* If client get margin call (indicated by SO at order comment), credit/bonus will be removed.

* This promo will be ended on November 27th, 2010.

Profits can be withdrawn after closing 1 lot of trades and the 10 USD bonus can be withdrawn later after closing 5 lots. With these new rules, clients can request profit withdrawal much earlier than before.

These new rules are applied to all existing and new accounts. Open an account now and get more benefits today. DO NOT forget to put “FREE10USD” code on the promotion code area when you are filling the registration form.

For more information, please contact us by email or you can approach us via FXOptimax LiveChat feature.

Ps:Check my personal rebate offer in the "Benefactor & Cashback Offers" section.

www.fxoptimax.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing against simplicity, but when I visited their website...

- I can't find the spread list.

- I can't find any info if they are offering demo accounts for practice (I'm guessing they don't offer it)

- Only LR and wire transfer are mentioned for funding and withdrawing money.

- I don't see any Live Chat/Help/Support

- Help page only answers very basic questions and not giving much info like every other brokers.

From these stand points its hard to trust new brokers with not much clarify of what they offer unless mentioned by promoteers.

Lastly, when I try to visit www.fxoptimax.com instead of what the link above is giving (http://my.fxoptimax.com) firefox gives me this result

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www..fxoptimax.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

phoenix88,

You have just the Registration page in your Topic... and no way to get to the program...

Most any serious investor, will need to see the program and read through it, before deciding if they want to try it out...

So here is the Program site: http://www.fxoptimax.com

and if you decide to try it out, it is only right to use phoenix88's referral url to sign up... k ?

phoenix88 referral url !!!

Thank you,

skylady :)

So here is the Program site:[/b] http://www.fxoptimax.com

and if you decide to try it out, it is only right to use phoenix88's referral url to sign up... k ?

phoenix88 referral url !!!

Thank you,

skylady :)

I can access it now. Thank you for clarifying the url.

I'm only checking for other brokers to trade with. So I'll consider using his affiliate link when I decide to trade live with broker.

I am lucky because I got promotion from FXOptimax so I got free capitals $10 from them but I never used that until now. It's hard to manage my time to use in InstaForex, and another job. Maybe I will use it when I have some more spare time. But seems like FXOptimax has many promotions too. It's good broker.

Guest phoenix88

After the first promotion, here is the next promotion from FxOptimax.

FXOptimax New Promotion : RT Us and Get 10 USD

FXOptimax introduces new promo in the end of 2010. This time, we will take advantage on one of the world biggest social network, it is Twitter.

How is it work?

1. You should have FXOptimax Customer ID by register using this link (www.fxoptimax.com) and your Twitter account must have at least 50 followers.

2. Follow our Twitter @FXOptimaxGlobal

3. Post FXOptimax’ advantages to the world and mention #FXOptimax or @FXOptimaxGlobal inside your tweet. For example : Just tested #FXOptimax, very fast execution.

4. Send message to our twitter, mention your customer ID and MetaTrader account number. We will check your tweet and grant you the 10 USD bonus upon the approval.

Term and Condition:

* Each client shall get only 1 chance and never participated the 10 USD bonus on previous promo.

* Only for micro account.

* Client’s profit can only be withdrawn after closing 2 lots. (200 trades of 0.01 lot)

* 10 USD Bonus can only be withdrawn after closing 5 lots. (500 trades of 0.01 lot)

* Leverage is 1:400

* FXOptimax has the right to decline and/or remove client’s bonus without explaining the reason.

* In case of fradaulent activity by client, such as bonus cheating and abusing, FXOptimax has the right to deduct client’s balance as settlement.

* If client get stopped out (margin level drop below 50% and indicated by SO at order comment), credit/bonus/untrue trades will be removed.

Promotion starts from 1 December 2010.

For more information, please contact us by email or you can approach us via FXOptimax LiveChat feature.

Archived