• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

$300 Forex Prizes Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

cashmaster

cashmaster

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 24 posts
my username is cashmaster, and i currently has 3 posts

Ashley

Ashley

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hi,

My name is Ashley I will particpate in this Contest, Win or not is not my destination because i know just 1 post for this moment. Hope Good Luck.

cnbc

cnbc

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 59 posts
hi, my name is cnbc and i would like to participate in this contest. it seems to be too late, but i believe the chance still widely open. currently i just register with 0 post, but i will start my posting now after replying this thread. thank you admin for creating this great contest.

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts

amcfx 154 new posts
phoenix88 105 new posts
binbin 105 new posts
pjbabia 78 new posts
Forexliving 29 new posts
darwin 29 new posts
concita 22 new posts
f5mtadas 11 new posts
shibilyt 4 new posts
bringpeace 3 new posts
Andi21 3 new posts
Backspace 3 new posts
Karan 1 new post
online2invest 1 new post[/b]

wow, i am in the fourth place? I did not expect that. I am satisfied with that place.

binbin

binbin

Money Maker

• Members
  • 253 posts
welcome new player,no thing is too late. Try disscuss here i think you will get one ofabove prize.

neng

neng

Money Maker

• Members
  • 246 posts
I am neng currently have 2 post but still i want to join in the contest even if there are few days left

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

I am neng currently have 2 post but still i want to join in the contest even if there are few days left

You are signed up for the contest neng. C'mon do some quality posts and make sure you grab a prize.
LRExchange.com - Liberty Reserve Exchanges Directory
LRDirectory.com - Liberty Reserve Merchants Directory
LRHyip.com - Liberty Reserve Hyip Investments

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts

you can still catch up. its not yet too late.. but make sure not to spam around or posts some useless posts. That will be bad.

binbin

binbin

Money Maker

• Members
  • 253 posts
@neng:and i hope you can win one of that prize above. :D Good luck

neng

neng

Money Maker

• Members
  • 246 posts

You are signed up for the contest neng. C'mon do some quality posts and make sure you grab a prize.

I am trying ... thanks Dennis :)

@pjbabia & binbin - thanks for the words of encouragement, I will try to make some nice posts here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

phoenix88

phoenix88

Money Maker

• Members
  • 213 posts
I know you can make it, just keep going, neng. We can discuss many things here.

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts

I am trying ... thanks Dennis :)

@pjbabia & binbin - thanks for the words of encouragement, I will try to make some nice posts here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Happy Holidays too.. but i think it is better to say Merry Christmas because that is the celebration that we are celebrating on this holiday season. And Happy New Year also...

neng

neng

Money Maker

• Members
  • 246 posts

I know you can make it, just keep going, neng. We can discuss many things here.

Thanks Phoneix, well actually I am not aiming for the highest prize
any will do :)

cnbc

cnbc

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 59 posts

Thanks Phoneix, well actually I am not aiming for the highest prize
any will do :)

good luck neng, we are in the race now. i also the same like you, any price will do. i am still far away behind from you and the rest. however, i still believe that the chance still widely open. wish me luck guys.

binbin

binbin

Money Maker

• Members
  • 253 posts
tomorrow , contents will over. and Admin will draw winner soon after that.i wish i can win one of above prize

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts

tomorrow , contents will over. and Admin will draw winner soon after that.i wish i can win one of above prize

yes good luck to every one of all the participating members of the contest. I hope this will be a sports competition.. to those who will win, will you mind sharing us your money? heheh

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts
 Ok I'm going to check the contest entries.  

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts
Ok Admin, I thought you have ended the contest because you temporarily disabled us from posting.. And thank you for giving us the chance to join in this kind of contest.

binbin

binbin

Money Maker

• Members
  • 253 posts
wait admin draw winner asap. and this is the gift for new years to all winner.Good luck to all.

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,086 posts

Ok Admin, I thought you have ended the contest because you temporarily disabled us from posting.. And thank you for giving us the chance to join in this kind of contest.

yep I did that but it was my mistake so I've repaired asap ;)

Is over guys.. I will check posts today and announce the winners. Forex Contestors please stop posting till I announce the winners