$300 Forex Prizes Contest

Bringing Contest Instructions forward for members:

Contest Details

1. Period of holding – 1 month.

2. The most active members posting in TopGold Forum will be awarded with prizes. In order to participate in the contest you should post in this thread a message like: "I participate and I currently have x posts". Exemple : " My name is Dennis and I currently have 614 posts";

3. Every registered member of TopGold Forum, besides HYIP Monitors has a right to take part in this contest.

4. Members may post messages in any forum's threads.

5. Members who spam the forums to build their post count will be excluded from the competition and will have their accounts warned/suspended.

Prizes Details

1. prize - $100

2. prize - $80

3. prize - $60

4. prize - $40

5. prize - $20

Prize funds will be credited to the winners trading account with InstaForex Company. All prizes can not be withdrawn from the account. Any profit made over prize sum can be withdrawn.

Spam Messages

The following statements are considered as spam:

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages besides english

- Useless posts like "thank you" & others that add nothing to a discussion

- Same post repeated in several threads

- Posts copied from others

- Posts deliberately containing fake information

- Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period

- Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for example)

- Savage advertisement

- Any other abusive posting

Participants

shibilyt 1 post Check Profile

richson 1 post Check Profile

pheonix88 12 posts Check Profile

celsius 1 post Check Profile

f5mtadas 32 posts Check Profile

brinpeace 1 posts Check Profile

tminhphi 14 posts Check Profile

Forexliving 1 post Check Profile

darwin 184 posts Check Profile

YOU Post your message to enroll now

This is not any top or something. Is simply a list of users that enrolled till now and their number of posts at begining. At the end of the contest we will count only NEW posts (the posts number they will have - the posts number they had at enrolling)

Hyip Monitors that posts only payment proofs can not enroll in this contest as we are looking for fresh,interesting content not copy/pasted payment proofs.

Good luck everyone. And if you want to start making money in Forex Market that's the time to start making money using InstaForex's money :)

Contest Sponsor

234x60_en.gif

I am concita and I have 20 post

EDIT: I see you have 26 posts now so you have had 25 posts when posted. You are not trying to cheat right?!

Sorry but when I added this I see in my profile and I read I have 20 active post , why I cheat?

Now I see my profile and I read I have 25 active post, I am not cheat I read in profile.

It is possible added me in this contest?

Thanks

This is my profile now

1292026452.jpg

If for this contest is correct 25 post ok.

• Root Admin

Participants till now

pheonix88 36 new posts

amcfx 28 new posts

Forexliving 27 new posts

darwin 13 new posts

f5mtadas 7 new posts

concita 5 new posts

karan 4 new posts

pjbabia 4 new posts

brinpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

binbin 2 new posts

online2invest 1 new posts

shibilyt 0 new posts

richson 0 new posts

celsius 0 new posts

tminhphi 0 new posts

YOU Post your message to enroll now

could you please write down the day will be dealine of this content.i dont found it

I think this contest will end on Dec. 28 I'm not sure though since the thread was open at Nov. 28

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

Thanks, because im just know this content. and i hope i can win one of list big prize above.

Godd luck you too

Me too I just knew it yesterday and invited a friend over in here we all have a good and fair chance to be in the top listed prizes. Goodluck to all of us. This could really boost the forum's activity. ( I wish the prizes were a little higher hehehe just kidding).

• Root Admin

Me too I just knew it yesterday and invited a friend over in here we all have a good and fair chance to be in the top listed prizes. Goodluck to all of us. This could really boost the forum's activity. ( I wish the prizes were a little higher hehehe just kidding).

Is nice to see the contest in partnership with InstaForex is appreciated by members. The contest will end December 29 at 09 PM.

Related to prizes.. this is the first time we run a contest like this, we didnt knew if will be appreciated by members or not. As I see there is a lot of interest Im sure on next forex contest we can make it better and maybe increase the prizes. Anyway the winners will have some nice forex starting capital on Jan 2011 :cool:

Is nice to see the contest in partnership with InstaForex is appreciated by members. The contest will end December 29 at 09 PM.

Related to prizes.. this is the first time we run a contest like this, we didnt knew if will be appreciated by members or not. As I see there is a lot of interest Im sure on next forex contest we can make it better and maybe increase the prizes. Anyway the winners will have some nice forex starting capital on Jan 2011 :cool:

Thanks Dennis. we will join in this content with fun and hope can win one of prize above. :D

Good luck to all. keep your work....

• Root Admin

I dont think i can grab the first place.. I surely will be happy if i will win in any of the places.

There are 12 days to more.. and a lot of forum topics where you can cast your opinion... Nothing is impossible :cool: Good luck everyone.

Yes , i think like Dennis. mothing is impossiable. Try your best. i think you can .

@Dennis : Could you please update number of post / 3-5 day again???:D I think we will see the result and can try working more :)

Archived