Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis

$300 Forex Prizes Contest

96 posts in this topic

But I noticed someonelse consecutively posted replys on threads which had last replies from February, June, September and October this year. Isn't that bumping old threads?

Let's try to play with rules here guys.

So ridiculous, What's the standardization of an old thread? If the threads can't be reply, why it still open? why not just close it for discussion?

And, you guys did make 1 reply a day? asking yourselves.

So ridiculous, What's the standardization of an old thread? If the threads can't be reply, why it still open? why not just close it for discussion?

And, you guys did make 1 reply a day? asking yourselves.

Those rules are written for a good reason.

If you can't play with the rules. Your disqualified, isn't that how things goes?

P.S. That's why I posted it here if admin considers that "Bumping"

Those rules are written for a good reason.

If you can't play with the rules. Your disqualified, isn't that how things goes?

P.S. That's why I posted it here if admin considers that "Bumping"

Like I asked you, what's the standardization of an old thread? Anyway, you don't have to act like a Mod here. Let them make the thing here.

Like I asked you, what's the standardization of an old thread? Anyway, you don't have to act like a Mod here. Let them make the thing here.

I consider threads over 3 months last reply as "old" and I'm not acting like one. It doesn't hurt if I show freedom of speech here.

Freedom of speech Feel free to post your thoughts in this forum without fear of getting banned. As long as do not use an offensive language and you provide proof to back up any negative claims, the members and mods will respect your opinion.

I wish i can win this, please let me win..hehehe.... you are all rich already.. give alms to the poor

This is the top now , before checking posts for spam !

amcfx 154 new posts

phoenix88 105 new posts

binbin 105 new posts

pjbabia 78 new posts

Forexliving 29 new posts

darwin 29 new posts

concita 22 new posts

f5mtadas 11 new posts

shibilyt 4 new posts

bringpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

Backspace 3 new posts

Karan 1 new post

online2invest 1 new post

My name is Andry and I currently have 1 posts. I am interesting to the contest and please let me in to this contest.

I came too late. But I think I yet have chances to win any prizes.

Please count me in.

I have 0 post.

Hi,

My name is Ashley I will particpate in this Contest, Win or not is not my destination because i know just 1 post for this moment. Hope Good Luck.

hi, my name is cnbc and i would like to participate in this contest. it seems to be too late, but i believe the chance still widely open. currently i just register with 0 post, but i will start my posting now after replying this thread. thank you admin for creating this great contest.

amcfx 154 new posts

phoenix88 105 new posts

binbin 105 new posts

pjbabia 78 new posts

Forexliving 29 new posts

darwin 29 new posts

concita 22 new posts

f5mtadas 11 new posts

shibilyt 4 new posts

bringpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

Backspace 3 new posts

Karan 1 new post

online2invest 1 new post[/b]

wow, i am in the fourth place? I did not expect that. I am satisfied with that place.

I am neng currently have 2 post but still i want to join in the contest even if there are few days left

You are signed up for the contest neng. C'mon do some quality posts and make sure you grab a prize.

I am neng currently have 2 post but still i want to join in the contest even if there are few days left

you can still catch up. its not yet too late.. but make sure not to spam around or posts some useless posts. That will be bad.

You are signed up for the contest neng. C'mon do some quality posts and make sure you grab a prize.

I am trying ... thanks Dennis :)

@pjbabia & binbin - thanks for the words of encouragement, I will try to make some nice posts here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

I am trying ... thanks Dennis :)

@pjbabia & binbin - thanks for the words of encouragement, I will try to make some nice posts here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Happy Holidays too.. but i think it is better to say Merry Christmas because that is the celebration that we are celebrating on this holiday season. And Happy New Year also...

I know you can make it, just keep going, neng. We can discuss many things here.

Thanks Phoneix, well actually I am not aiming for the highest prize

any will do :)

Thanks Phoneix, well actually I am not aiming for the highest prize

any will do :)

good luck neng, we are in the race now. i also the same like you, any price will do. i am still far away behind from you and the rest. however, i still believe that the chance still widely open. wish me luck guys.