Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis

$300 Forex Prizes Contest

96 posts in this topic

I am concita and I have 20 post

EDIT: I see you have 26 posts now so you have had 25 posts when posted. You are not trying to cheat right?!

Sorry but when I added this I see in my profile and I read I have 20 active post , why I cheat?

Now I see my profile and I read I have 25 active post, I am not cheat I read in profile.

It is possible added me in this contest?

Thanks

This is my profile now

1292026452.jpg

If for this contest is correct 25 post ok.

I'm amcfx and this is my first post. Current post count is 1.

Thank you admin for this wonderful opportunity.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

Hello everyone, im new in this site. My post count is 1..I am newly back in forex. I have been in forex months ago but then i stopped due to busy scheds... now im back in forex. I wish i have this chance to win this so that i can add it to my account. Thank you admin!

Participants till now

pheonix88 36 new posts

amcfx 28 new posts

Forexliving 27 new posts

darwin 13 new posts

f5mtadas 7 new posts

concita 5 new posts

karan 4 new posts

pjbabia 4 new posts

brinpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

binbin 2 new posts

online2invest 1 new posts

shibilyt 0 new posts

richson 0 new posts

celsius 0 new posts

tminhphi 0 new posts

YOU Post your message to enroll now

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

could you please write down the day will be dealine of this content.i dont found it

I think this contest will end on Dec. 28 I'm not sure though since the thread was open at Nov. 28

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

Thanks, because im just know this content. and i hope i can win one of list big prize above.

Godd luck you too

Me too I just knew it yesterday and invited a friend over in here we all have a good and fair chance to be in the top listed prizes. Goodluck to all of us. This could really boost the forum's activity. ( I wish the prizes were a little higher hehehe just kidding).

Me too I just knew it yesterday and invited a friend over in here we all have a good and fair chance to be in the top listed prizes. Goodluck to all of us. This could really boost the forum's activity. ( I wish the prizes were a little higher hehehe just kidding).

Is nice to see the contest in partnership with InstaForex is appreciated by members. The contest will end December 29 at 09 PM.

Related to prizes.. this is the first time we run a contest like this, we didnt knew if will be appreciated by members or not. As I see there is a lot of interest Im sure on next forex contest we can make it better and maybe increase the prizes. Anyway the winners will have some nice forex starting capital on Jan 2011 :cool:

Is nice to see the contest in partnership with InstaForex is appreciated by members. The contest will end December 29 at 09 PM.

Related to prizes.. this is the first time we run a contest like this, we didnt knew if will be appreciated by members or not. As I see there is a lot of interest Im sure on next forex contest we can make it better and maybe increase the prizes. Anyway the winners will have some nice forex starting capital on Jan 2011 :cool:

Thanks Dennis. we will join in this content with fun and hope can win one of prize above. :D

Good luck to all. keep your work....

I dont think i can grab the first place.. I surely will be happy if i will win in any of the places.

I dont think i can grab the first place.. I surely will be happy if i will win in any of the places.

There are 12 days to more.. and a lot of forum topics where you can cast your opinion... Nothing is impossible :cool: Good luck everyone.

Yes , i think like Dennis. mothing is impossiable. Try your best. i think you can .

@Dennis : Could you please update number of post / 3-5 day again???:D I think we will see the result and can try working more :)

You can check the profiles of the people who registered in this contest to know who is leading or not. I'm doing that and it gives me a rough estimate if I can get in the top five winners.

Thanks acmfx.:) im known that way to check .if admin buzy , i can check in the profile. But i mean admin can post daily and member can see that result eazy :D

It's amcfx, please don't get confused with my username. Anyway, admin is busy I think. But I like the suspense of how this goes and a big surprize when the announcement is given when the contest is over.

I hope they don't count spam posts =D

There are 12 days to more.. and a lot of forum topics where you can cast your opinion... Nothing is impossible :cool: Good luck everyone.

ok thank you for that motivation. Indeed i am motivated. But I dont think i can overlap the post of the other even if we still have about 10 days to go. I will just stick to the place where i am now. i hope i will win a place.

ok thank you for that motivation. Indeed i am motivated. But I dont think i can overlap the post of the other even if we still have about 10 days to go. I will just stick to the place where i am now. i hope i will win a place.

try work here. i think you will get one of above prize. :) dont worry.

Winners can be predicted now but who knows there will be a surprise, maybe. :sleep:

Hehe, 10 days left and a lot can happen. Your catching up quite well =)

Phoenix88 is bumping old threads its not allowed saying in the rules

- Answering multiple introduction threads or bumping old threads

But I noticed someonelse consecutively posted replys on threads which had last replies from February, June, September and October this year. Isn't that bumping old threads?

Let's try to play with rules here guys.