$300 Forex Prizes Contest

Yes , i think like Dennis. mothing is impossiable. Try your best. i think you can .

@Dennis : Could you please update number of post / 3-5 day again???:D I think we will see the result and can try working more :)

You can check the profiles of the people who registered in this contest to know who is leading or not. I'm doing that and it gives me a rough estimate if I can get in the top five winners.

Thanks acmfx.:) im known that way to check .if admin buzy , i can check in the profile. But i mean admin can post daily and member can see that result eazy :D

It's amcfx, please don't get confused with my username. Anyway, admin is busy I think. But I like the suspense of how this goes and a big surprize when the announcement is given when the contest is over.

I hope they don't count spam posts =D

There are 12 days to more.. and a lot of forum topics where you can cast your opinion... Nothing is impossible :cool: Good luck everyone.

ok thank you for that motivation. Indeed i am motivated. But I dont think i can overlap the post of the other even if we still have about 10 days to go. I will just stick to the place where i am now. i hope i will win a place.

ok thank you for that motivation. Indeed i am motivated. But I dont think i can overlap the post of the other even if we still have about 10 days to go. I will just stick to the place where i am now. i hope i will win a place.

try work here. i think you will get one of above prize. :) dont worry.

Winners can be predicted now but who knows there will be a surprise, maybe. :sleep:

Hehe, 10 days left and a lot can happen. Your catching up quite well =)

Phoenix88 is bumping old threads its not allowed saying in the rules

- Answering multiple introduction threads or bumping old threads

Guest phoenix88

But I noticed someonelse consecutively posted replys on threads which had last replies from February, June, September and October this year. Isn't that bumping old threads?

Let's try to play with rules here guys.

So ridiculous, What's the standardization of an old thread? If the threads can't be reply, why it still open? why not just close it for discussion?

And, you guys did make 1 reply a day? asking yourselves.

So ridiculous, What's the standardization of an old thread? If the threads can't be reply, why it still open? why not just close it for discussion?

And, you guys did make 1 reply a day? asking yourselves.

Those rules are written for a good reason.

If you can't play with the rules. Your disqualified, isn't that how things goes?

P.S. That's why I posted it here if admin considers that "Bumping"

Guest phoenix88

Those rules are written for a good reason.

If you can't play with the rules. Your disqualified, isn't that how things goes?

P.S. That's why I posted it here if admin considers that "Bumping"

Like I asked you, what's the standardization of an old thread? Anyway, you don't have to act like a Mod here. Let them make the thing here.

Like I asked you, what's the standardization of an old thread? Anyway, you don't have to act like a Mod here. Let them make the thing here.

I consider threads over 3 months last reply as "old" and I'm not acting like one. It doesn't hurt if I show freedom of speech here.

Freedom of speech Feel free to post your thoughts in this forum without fear of getting banned. As long as do not use an offensive language and you provide proof to back up any negative claims, the members and mods will respect your opinion.

• Root Admin

This is the top now , before checking posts for spam !

amcfx 154 new posts

phoenix88 105 new posts

binbin 105 new posts

pjbabia 78 new posts

Forexliving 29 new posts

darwin 29 new posts

concita 22 new posts

f5mtadas 11 new posts

shibilyt 4 new posts

bringpeace 3 new posts

Andi21 3 new posts

Backspace 3 new posts