The Dash Movie

skylady

DASH_movie_header.jpg

...............................click here

Dear Members,

Many accolades and tributes are being paid to Mr. Paul Newman who passed awhile back .

Like millions of others I admired his films and I share his passion for life...but what stands out most for me is that he used his celebrity to make a difference in the lives of others. For nearly 30 years, 100 per cent of the profits more than $250 Million Dollars from sales of the Newman's Own range of foods have been passed onto charities worldwide.

Now you may not be able to contribute on this level but you can make a difference today by purchasing products from the Newman's Own Food Company and keeping his good works going. I believe that we all have a special contribution to make with our lives and Paul Newman's example should be an inspiration to all of us.

Please take 3 minutes from your day and view this short inspirational movie...and then start making a difference with your life by sharing this with someone you care about.

...and always know, we do care about our members :wub:

skylady ;)

Archived