Does Anyone Know Where I Can Work At Home Online Fast And Free?

WendyMBundy

• 2 weeks later...

Don't join site which asks you for a fee. There are many that gives incentives just for simply clicking, posting, surfing. And skylady is correct. It only costs you your time. But there are also many scams so choose wisely. Time wasted is time lost forever.

Guest PamelaGHornbuckle

There are many sites that can help you finding online jobs. Just be careful in selecting because there are a lot also that will only ask for fee and then they're gone.

If you like a decent online job, and you think you have the skill like programming skills, and good in computers, etc, you can register at odesk.com. It is a maketplace for online jobs. Jobs including programming, encoding, website designing, animation using flash, and many more jobs that requires computer and internet.try it http://odesk.com, its free but you need to pass their tests... hehehe

If you like a decent online job, and you think you have the skill like programming skills, and good in computers, etc, you can register at odesk.com. It is a maketplace for online jobs. Jobs including programming, encoding, website designing, animation using flash, and many more jobs that requires computer and internet.try it http://odesk.com, its free but you need to pass their tests... hehehe

that is agreate idea, there are many job for you.

• 2 weeks later...

are you a registered odesk member? have you passed their qualification tests? there are many tests as i've said, but the test are difficult especially when the topic is too technical.

Is odesk really working from what I know microworkers is more realiable

although I am not joining in to this kind of earning, I had heard from many

people that they are really paying

Is odesk really working from what I know microworkers is more realiable

although I am not joining in to this kind of earning, I had heard from many

people that they are really paying

yes, i guess you guessed it right. Odesk is a big online marketplace. They provide freelancers and employers. If you have computer skills* you can have a job there. If you have something you want to do that you cant do? you can hire someone from there. Of course you need money and pay them.

*skills like programming, web design, photoshop, 3D modeling, Autocad, Flash Designer, and many more! try visiting their website! Odeks.com

I am a member but I do not have work there because I still need to pass some tests, I failed once. We can always have retake anytime after 24 hours of our previous attempt.

Guest phoenix88

yes i know but you see creating articles really takes time and it will really

uses up our time unlike in trading with forexor posting with forums

where in you will be able to get some useful informations among

members

Trading forex has a risk to loose but writing is purely skill and you'll get paid for it. Yes, I confess it is not easy to do that but that's one of the way how to make money online, the time you have spent worth enough by the money you'll received.

Andry is right phoenix if you are not the writer type of person I think you will have difficulty to make an article, well compared to forex I think if you are used to trading I think it will be more beneficial than article writing wherein in time you will run out of ideas

@neng

Yes, that was right. Forex trading will be more profitable if we knew how to trade well. If we can make writing well, it's good way to earn some bucks too.

Also to add and answer the needs of the thread starter. Forex brokers won't charge you fees. They will even give you free money for trading.

Guest phoenix88

Andry is right phoenix if you are not the writer type of person I think you will have difficulty to make an article, well compared to forex I think if you are used to trading I think it will be more beneficial than article writing wherein in time you will run out of ideas

Yes, not everyone can do that, same with forex. Article written requires high knowledge about grammar and structure but at least it doesn't need money to start.

Yes, not everyone can do that, same with forex. Article written requires high knowledge about grammar and structure but at least it doesn't need money to start.

Also consider how you present your article. You need to be creative so that when your viewers, subscribers read them, they won't tire of the same kind of stuff over and over again.

Guest phoenix88

Also consider how you present your article. You need to be creative so that when your viewers, subscribers read them, they won't tire of the same kind of stuff over and over again.

That is sure to choose good topics to right in order to gain lots of traffics. If you want to make it easier you can work as a freelance writer, sell your articles to people who need them.

Archived