Choose the Right E-currency Exchanger

Found this in the CIF Blog and knew we had to have it here for our members...

Choose the right E-currency Exchanger
By Dennis on June 2, 2009 | No Comments

E-currency, or digital currency, is a stored value and payment system, usually account-based, that allows users to store funds (such as Euro, USD, Yen, etc., and metals such as gold, silver, etc., or anything else of value for that matter). Millions and millions of people are dealing with e-currency nowadays which has further led to the emergence of a number of different e-currencies. Some of the most popular of these e-currencies are Liberty Reserve, E-Gold, Pecunix, C-gold and WebMoney.

As someone who is involved in making transactions on the internet, you might come across e-currency payments and transactions during the course of your day to day business. Most people who deal with e-currency often find the need to exchange one kind of e-currency for another like exchanging Liberty Reserve for Pecunix or converting C-gold into Perfect Money. Needless to say, there are a large number of websites that provide this service. But since you are dealing with money, it is important that you chose an e-currency exchanger who not just promises good service but also has a reputation for being honest and trustworthy.

Choose an E-currency Exchanger

First and foremost, any e-currency exchanger that you employ should have the ability to convert or exchange different types of e-currencies. It should at least be able to deal with the exchanges of at least most of the major e-currencies being used today like Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold, Pecunix and E-gold.

Secondly, your e-currency exchange service should be able to work with the lowest possible exchange rates. Do not go for an agency that reduces a substantial part of your money through commissions and service charges.

Thirdly, the e-currency exchange service you use should generally have enough reserves for transactions to take place fast. Other important things that are prerequisites for any good e-currency exchange service are honesty, fast service, security and responsibility.

After you choosed 2 or 3 sites that you want to deal with make sure you analyse the sites propper. Is time for Due Diligence

How to Make your own Due Diligence

A) Check hosting and IP-address using Whois service. If you find irrelevant information such as random meaningless words or controversial contact information, then it is better to avoid. The whois data shows domain name, registration date, expiration date, administrative contact, etc. If the exchanger says it has been in online for a long time, but domain name was registered a few months back only, then its reliability is in doubt. You can use whois.sc to see the whois information for free.

B) Find out the starting date of the exchange agent. Let the agent establish a payout history with good customer service before exchanging e-currency money with them.

C) Read through all the text in their website. There should not be much spelling errors, and if they emphasize again and again the high rate of return then that should also be a red flag. Look in the about us/FAQ section in the exchange site. If what you read is a generic reproduction of what is found on many other sites then probably this program will not last long.

D) Notice the websites design of the exchange agent. If the design looks unique & professional, then it's a good sign. If the site is built on similar looking common template with common FAQs then probably the exchange agent is not intended to last for a long time being created to cheat users. A good e-currency exchange agent should have a professional design with fast and well responsive customer care.

E) Try to talk with admin of the exchange service using e-mail,ICQ or live support interface. It will help you to get more information about the admin and his business.

F) Visit forums, ratings and monitoring sites concerning this exchange. Read customers' opinions about it. Also a search on google with \"Agent name SCAM\" will reveal you if there was any unhappy customer using the services. Some starts points from you should be Collective Investments Forum, TopGold Forum, LRExchange.com

G) Buy the Due Diligence Toolkit. Due Diligence toolkit is JAM-PACKED with Investigation Tips, Concepts, and Due Diligence Advice for online users on how to protect their money from lying scam artists and check instantly if an opportunity is a real deal or a SCAM.

You will get experienced in all these aspects as you spend more time in this E-currency world! So never worry if you can't make a final conclusion from accessing the above factors, you will gradually learn them with time.

I've created LRExchange webiste to help online money makers finding the right exchange agent for them. Founded in 2007, it is one of the largest commercial associations of the e-currency exchangers. Users can rate their favorite exchanger or if they have been scammed or got a unpleasent experience with one of them may vote and decreate its rating.

Exchangers List

Instant Exchangers List

Thank you Dennis :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

The GDCA (Global Digital Currency Association) is a trade association of on-line currency operators, exchangers, merchants and users. As with any other trade association you can find out information on the exchangers you have in mind. You can see if they have any complaints against them and how they rank. You can also submit complaints to them as well.

• 5 months later...
Guest AL-AMIN

Dear sir/madam,

I have been Edited AND Edited BY HTTP://CENTERGOLD.CA AMOUNT IN FIGURES $30 USD FROM MY CREDIT CARD/VISA LAST WEEK.

I placed an order to deposit to My liberty reserve but in vain,please I want you to help me because am afraid of other ecurrency exchangers that they will do the same thing to me.

My LR Account is not yet funded $0.00

Please Alert users not to use centre gold.sir/madam I need your help.

Dear sir/madam,

I have been Edited AND Edited BY HTTP://CENTERGOLD.CA AMOUNT IN FIGURES $30 USD FROM MY CREDIT CARD/VISA LAST WEEK.

I placed an order to deposit to My liberty reserve but in vain,please I want you to help me because am afraid of other ecurrency exchangers that they will do the same thing to me.

My LR Account is not yet funded $0.00

Please Alert users not to use centre gold.sir/madam I need your help.

AlAlmin pleae let me know if this issue has been resolved. I've used this exchanger in the past and havent had any problem.

Contact centregold.ca by support on let me know their answer.

• 10 months later...
Guest haddoxerik

Independent exchangers permit a diversity of services in many cities around the world that a single company can not provide, no matter how large it is. e-currency exchange service in the world with the largest range of services and methods of payment.

• 9 months later...

E-currency, or digital currency, is a stored value and payment system, usually account-based, that allows users to store funds (such as Euro, USD, Yen, etc., and metals such as gold, silver, etc., or anything else of value for that matter). Millions and millions of people are dealing with e-currency nowadays which has further led to the emergence of a number of different e-currencies. Some of the most popular of these e-currencies are Liberty Reserve, E-Gold, Pecunix, C-gold and WebMoney.

As someone who is involved in making transactions on the internet, you might come across e-currency payments and transactions during the course of your day to day business. Most people who deal with e-currency often find the need to exchange one kind of e-currency for another like exchanging Liberty Reserve for Pecunix or converting C-gold into Perfect Money. Needless to say, there are a large number of websites that provide this service. But since you are dealing with money, it is important that you chose an e-currency exchanger who not just promises good service but also has a reputation for being honest and trustworthy.

How to Make your own Due Diligence

A) Check hosting and IP-address using Whois service. If you find irrelevant information such as random meaningless words or controversial contact information, then it is better to avoid. The whois data shows domain name, registration date, expiration date, administrative contact, etc. If the exchanger says it has been in online for a long time, but domain name was registered a few months back only, then its reliability is in doubt. You can use whois.sc to see the whois information for free.

B) Find out the starting date of the exchange agent. Let the agent establish a payout history with good customer service before exchanging e-currency money with them.

C) Read through all the text in their website. There should not be much spelling errors, and if they emphasize again and again the high rate of return then that should also be a red flag. Look in the about us/FAQ section in the exchange site. If what you read is a generic reproduction of what is found on many other sites then probably this program will not last long.

D) Notice the websites design of the exchange agent. If the design looks unique & professional, then it’s a good sign. If the site is built on similar looking common template with common FAQs then probably the exchange agent is not intended to last for a long time being created to cheat users. A good e-currency exchange agent should have a professional design with fast and well responsive customer care.

E) Try to talk with admin of the exchange service using e-mail,ICQ or live support interface. It will help you to get more information about the admin and his business. I think this will help you

• 4 months later...
Guest Dineshm

Hi traders,

Am part time forex trader. i always wish to learn new things in forex and wish to share what i learnt.

This time i visited a site which was really usefull and helped to save lot money. It is free online service providing site.

The site offers a statistical report of best exchanger according to te currency value. So, that you can choose the best exchanger to gain more profit and to make minimal losses. The site also offers other functions too. I should thank to the one who created bestchange.com site. You guys checkit out for more details..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dineshm

The stock market collapses, instead of losing yoursavings invest in domain names and in particularon Internationalized domain names (IDN) widelyunder evaluate: whatever happens, our civilizationwill always need internet and a good domain name(for example www.xn--xpq.com) willalways keep a big value and worth more money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest jonesmith

When Choose the Right E-currency Exchanger, On this time this post will help us to find best Exchanger. PayPal, ExchangeZone, credit/debit cards ,proper Forex timing and E-currency reviews are examples of important subjects in exchanger.

• 1 year later...
Guest shahin2033

Hi,i am admin of https://www.exwallets.com ,we get 15% of our exchanges fee to marketers ,and if they have subsets we will give 30% of themself subsetes total income to them,also that you can give script of our exchanges system in your panel for keep that on yourself site.

you can register on our site from this part: https://www.exwallets.com/Register.aspx

E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook:‪https://www.facebook.com/Exwallet

We exchanged: WMZ, PayPal, Payza, Egopay, Neteller, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Payeer, Skrill, …

We exchanged with the best rates

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • MrD unpinned this topic

Archived