What Do You Consider The Best Type Of Education For A Trader?

Experience of course and learning materials. I saw a few important notes given by the winners of the real account "Trader Of The Month" in Tickmill. I am now trying to be able to use the principles of their work to increase knowledge of trading.

ab0af00f353cf417b84c4cd08392795e.png

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

My favorite instruments are EUR/USD and GBP/USD

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I always trade during Asian session.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have read a lot of traders’ blogs. Most of my knowledge came from there. I have also watched a lots of videos what are teaching trading strategies. I copied some strategies and improved those.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

Yes, I have my own strategy which is very complicated to explain. I use mixed strategies combined with lots of different Indicators, Expert Advisor and manual trading.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

There are few of them that are very important. Most important quality is patience.The second one is ability to learn different trading skills and understanding financial markets.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

As a trader you have to be prepared to take risks and losses.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

I am extremely satisfied with you services. I tried many brokers for my long trading career and coul not find any better. I hope that you add some online trading platforms in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone really wants to get real education then he should visit Nova FX page, it is a lovely broker with education section available for all traders. It is not regular education, where few things are told, but here it’s step by step guide how to start trading and how to use indicators, so basically in short, it has everything that is required for learning to trade and if we spend even week learning from there, it will help us massively.

• 3 weeks later...

Traders have different options for learning trading principle. But, I get much better result from Video Tutorials. That’s way, I believe Video tutorial is the most effective way to learn Forex. Video Tutorials of TradingBanks broker guided me on proper way. I learned here trading technical with details. As a result, now I am handling my live trading account very professionally.

• 1 month later...

I believe that if we really want to get proper education then Baby pips is the way to go and after that it’s demo account that leads the way and I don’t think we can really find any better options then these and more importantly it’s free too, so what’s the loss in trying it. I do work with OctaFX broker and they have extra ordinary conditions which include the low spread of 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500.

Archived