Are Looking For A Trading Opportunity?

“Active trading requires increased mental capacity. But your IQ doesn't need to break the bank. You can increase your mental capacity through practice.” – Joe Ross

Traders often check the markets to look for trading opportunities. When a discipline trader fails to find a good setup in a market, she/he mayn’t trade or look for trading opportunities in another market.

It’s bad to attach ourselves to a single market, trading it when the market is choppy or trendless. When it’s not clear which direction the price may go, we shouldn’t trade, or we should look elsewhere. Yes, there are good trading opportunities elsewhere. It’s good to look for the markets that are easier to trade – the markets that are moving predictably. When we want to trade good setups, we’re not fearful, for we know how to control our risks. “Fear is one of the greatest enemies to success,” says Reginald Mengi. We want to trade in a way that enables us to have average winners that are much bigger than average losers.

It’s amazing that strategies with low hit rates can produce good results when winners are allowed to run. Super trades have made fortunes with strategies whose hit rates are low. Why would you be emotionally attached to a market that’s too difficult to trade? Why must you suffer in one market when there are wonderful opportunities in other markets? Our aim is to make money, not to attach ourselves to a market that’s difficult to predict. Attaching ourselves to a market is not sensible if we can’t make money from that market.

Those who transact in physical markets like automobile markets or cloth markets mayn’t be able to do this, but online traders can look for any markets where they find interesting opportunities. I laugh when news trading addicts ridicule chart analysts, for they tend to forget that the news releases they worship can’t guarantee what the market will do in the next moment. We’re not concerned with economic figures but we’re concerned with the effect those figures would have on the market.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Every time I have lost badly, it was because I violated at least one of my rules.” – David J. Merkel

• 8 months later...
No, I am lucky enough that I already got opportunity which I grabbed with both hands and it was provided to me by the greatest broker in the world that is OctaFX, it’s a superb company that really makes trading too easy and allows me to work without any fear due to zero investment and that made me stronger for working in real account and that is what made me into a successful trader and that too without having to struggle much.

Well, when I began my trading career then I was so interested to achieving reliable trading opportunity from a good broker. I believe for performing well, we have to get advance level trading opportunity from our trading broker. For my live trading, I use smart broker TradingBanks where I get every kind of trading facility from free mobile trading service to automatic transaction service.

• 4 weeks later...

No, I have already got lifetime opportunity thanks to OctaFX broker, I don’t need anything else. I am really enjoy my time as trader because I am able to make massive income easily without having to face any trouble at all thanks to their wonderful facilities and offers which makes trading a giant opportunity for me. They allow us to work with perfect conditions thanks to their low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while they even have mind blowing bonuses especially for deposit which is useable, so this makes it perfectly part of my capital and I never feel that this is bonus since it’s given with full freedom while we can even withdraw the bonus itself after completing the requirement.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! I was because, I can’t invest here healthy trading balance. So, I realized how important for me to get useful trading facility from my trading broker. Then I selected TradingBanks according to suggestion from a professional Forex trader. Yes! I got enough trading facilities from this helpful trading platform. That’s way, I overcome my problems very easily.

• 8 months later...

Trading opportunities are available here, but learning opportunities are too much restricted. That’s way, professional Forex traders are making huge amount of money while low skilled traders are struggling a lot. Interestingly, I am earning handsome money even though my trading skill is not smart enough. Basically, I follow live market reviews of TradingBanks broker to know the actual scenario of Fx market.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12.12.2014 at 0:50 AM, analyst75 said:

When we want to trade good setups, we’re not fearful, for we know how to control our risks. “

Yes, indeed! I know how to control my risks. This summer I control my risks through the new feature from my broker, which allows me to travel as much as I want.

62d4c25486.png

• 4 months later...

Honestly, it’s very easy to start Forex trading! But I would suggest new Forex traders, please don’t invest your money emotionally as Forex is the easiest way of money losing! Small capital is not a big problem here! Such as, I started my live trading by only 100$, even I get proper ECN environment from TradingBanks! But till now I am making enough money, know why? Because of my trading knowledge!

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is an activity that relies on your mental ability, and your competence can be increased through learning and practice.  The good news is that almost any trader can become a competent trader over time through consistent learning and practice. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

Archived