Is Zero Spead Account Good For Scalper?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Does your broker offer zero spread account?

No one will give spread except in binary option, no leverage and no spread there.

In forex, the smallest spread is not less than 1 pips. its good, In liteforex, you can meet this spread. Open NDD,PAMM, SGD, and STP account. its almost zero spread.

binary option never was a trading actually, literally a bet into forex market price, why bother to put some spread,leverage, when it comes our investment are purely a bet. When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with Tickmill last years ago, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found AM trading condition are very competitive they even provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K. instead of claiming to offer as "zero" spread while in fact it cost 2 times higher than my current account , as for payment they had wide range method but at secure line of payment methods, I primarly use Skrill with them, and never found any problem while use skrill as payment method, processed in average a day, sometimes it took only an hour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

yeah. when we trade with low spread we can safe more money. special we can trade with some strategy. scalper is great . but i think we should trade with fix spread account. we can control our money better

By and large, we consider scalping as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. But, practically, devoid of having narrowest trading spread it is not possible at all to make profit by using this trading policy. In my trading platform I have decided to trade in MxTrade as my trading platform where I am able to scalp with narrowest trading spread. In Addition, by providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading platform at all times make sure best trading environment for scalping. So, I am able to make profit by using this short time trading policy for all times.

scalpers will always go for a smaller spread i think, and of course good execution, les slippage, there other types of accounts, i trade with hotforex and they have the zero spread, and the currenex these are good for scalping strategies, but if you are not much of a scalper (like me) a premium accounts with regular spreads would do, leverage up to 1:400 are offered, i think its larger on micro.

IMO, 0 spread would be more suitable with scalper strategies since their position could reach TP sooner, commission actually is not too much (depend on pairs). I think Scalper can take advatnage on this account type and make more profit than standard account.

IMO, 0 spread would be more suitable with scalper strategies since their position could reach TP sooner, commission actually is not too much (depend on pairs). I think Scalper can take advatnage on this account type and make more profit than standard account.

if you dont have any chance to try with them, read their trading condition would be enough. just do some check with this 0 spread offering, seem i would make it pass, there's no logic reason for me to shift from my current broker Tickmill. here's what your (as low as ) zero spread offer : Commission: USD: $4 per 100,000 traded ($8 round-turn) on Majors, USD: $6 per 100,000 traded ($12 round-turn) on Others, while with Tickmill they also provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K. i dont get it why claiming to offer as "zero" spread while in fact it cost 2 times higher than my current account :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

you can choose some pair have low spread. the most trader like the floating spread. you can choose the time when market has lowest spead for trade. this is great. i use it . i use the NDD account of liteforex. some pair has low spread. it fix with my strategy

Zero spread account can perfectly suit scalpers because spread+markup is substituted with another cost scheme - commission+raw spread. First advantage of it is that SL will be triggered faster what will save you some pennies or even bucks if you trade on big lots. Second advantage that sometimes spreads may reach 0 pips, for example I frequently get 0 spread trading EUR/USD on Hotforex what allow me to save even more than I expect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm also learning zero sperad account of hotforex, and will try it, after all 0 spread is quit attractive for me.

Yeah, unfortunately it's not available on demo but you can try it on real account with small amount. Spreads on EUR/USD float around 0.0-0.1 pip and commission is only 8$ per lot. Really impressive