Need Opinions Regarding Joining HYIP.

Guest Jutawan

Guest Jutawan

Dear members, just want some comment from all of you regarding some hyip program that :

1. Had been under DDos Attack?

2. Their E-currency account had been hack?

3. Their program had encounter some technical difficulties?

Would you rather join or leave the hyip program after they had undergo all the above problems? Need opinion... <_<

• Root Admin

Answering to your questions:

1. Had been under DDos Attack?

First of all you should know that in HYIP arena DDOS attacks are quite frequent. Criminals attack the programs to extort the admin (ask money in order to stop the attack) or they are hired by other competitors. I will join a program that has been DDOSed and they can defeat the attackers ( buy anti DDOS hosting, hiring sys admins etc) meaning if they will be attacked again they can stop the attack.

2. Their E-currency account had been hack?

Usually no ! When an admin says its account has been hacked he may lie , trying to take the funds and run with the funds giving the 'hacking' story to his members. On the other hand the admin's story may be true and he use an unprotected software ( HYIP Script). If he fix the bugs and the program can recover after the incident I may join it but usually NO

3. Their program had encounter some technical difficulties?

Part of the answer you'll find it in answer for question 2. If the admin fix the problems I may give him a second chance

So ..to mix all the answers ....depends on how the program performs but...don't you think there are quite a lot of problems .. You know there is a joke: " You have been with me when my mother died, also you have been with me when my house burned ....and when I had that terrible car accident. Go away you bring bad luck :wacko: :wacko:

Archived