Can We Use Several Bonuses From Hotforex Simultaneously?

hi there pradegxs im not so sure if its allowed to partake in more than one bonus offer, personally i do not use any bonuses to avoid confusion, and so far its doing well, but the best thing to do it try and contact their customer support, they do have a good live chat for any inquiries, best of luck and do let us know how it goes

hi there pradegxs im not so sure if its allowed to partake in more than one bonus offer, personally i do not use any bonuses to avoid confusion, and so far its doing well, but the best thing to do it try and contact their customer support, they do have a good live chat for any inquiries, best of luck and do let us know how it goes

It appears that we can pick only one bonus during registration, customer rep. confirmed that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think one account can only get the highest bonus if their deposit is qualified for multiple bonus programs. But contacting CS is the best way.

Interesting reply. Never know about deposit size that qualify trader for multiple bonus programs. Do you know by chance if Hotforex offers such programs to traders?

Thanks in advance.

Guest hunter13

we can use forex bonus with all broker. i tried with forex bonus with some broker. we can get more fund in account with it. i'm trading with bonus 100% in liteforex.

you can try with them. this is biggest forex bonus.

we can use forex bonus with all broker. i tried with forex bonus with some broker. we can get more fund in account with it. i'm trading with bonus 100% in liteforex.

you can try with them. this is biggest forex bonus.

I also use 100% credit bonus from Hotforex but also want to use some of their bonuses too with the same account. Does anybody know is it possible or not?

• 1 month later...

just reminder always read the TOS before acquiring any bonus, and the 100%bonus of hotforex has been around for as long as i can remember, best of luck everyone.

Can we adjust the bonus receiving? I meant I want to get lesser bonus for a certain amount, i.e, I deposited $100 and with 100% credit bonus, I have another $100 as bonus, but I only want to get 20% ($20) for lesser required lot trading volume, is it possible, anyone has experienced?

im not so sure, im not much of a bonus guy, try giving hotforex a chat, they have a live support, they might answer the question regarding this :)

Yeah already had a conversation with their support. Finally I opted only for one bonus as after careful consideration it was clear that any bonus urge trader to boost trading activity, thus take more risks. Now I use only 100% Supercharged bonus which provide higher rebates than usual.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everyone has their own view and that’s why certain people think having so many bonuses option is great, but I am completely opposite to that. I believe we should focus on quality instead of quantity, it makes no sense to have 100 bonuses where else, and it is not really worthy to go with anyone of these. I get only one bonus with OctaFX broker and that’s their 50% bonus on deposit, it is the best there is with absolutely no restrictions or conditions and we can use it within margin levels and that is what really helps me trade well. Now the biggest thing is, we get this even with deposit of 5 dollars which is the starting point here, so that means everyone can start up easily!

Archived