Experience The Vibrant Tools Of Micro Trading With Octafx Forex Broker

OctaFX is a prestigious part of the OctaMarkets and functions as one of the popular Micro Forex Brokers in the world. The Micro Trading Account of this broker is so far one of the simplest trading account, which is typically designed for novice traders, who want to make their mark as traders. This account is well stipulated with the help of a unique trading platform which is Meta Trader4. This trading platform is easy to use and holds amazing navigations for traders, so that they can place their trade without any hassle. However, this trading platform can even be used on various devices like Smartphone, desktops, laptops and tablets.

Overview of Micro Trading Account at OctaFX

When I got the opportunity to use the micro trading account of OctaFX then there were many things that I could find interesting. First is that, one can open a micro trading account at just $5, that’s right! Just $ 5 and one can receive a welcome bonus of $8, with that when I made my first deposit I got a 50% bonus too. This made me understand that, OctaFX pays optimum amount of attention to give their best service to the traders.

After getting the bonus, I started working on my trading skills, because I wanted to be at least a fine trader, who knows the basic of Micro Trading and I could achieve this from the education resource of OctaFX that shares everything about Micro Trading, such as what exactly is micro trading and how can one trade their micro trades in the right way and how different is micro trading from other types of forex trading, here I could grab everything under one place. Soon, I was ready to place my very first real micro trade.

You Are Getting All the Help You Will Need at OctaFX

If you are a new trader who does not know much about trading and is scared that he/she will never become a good trader then don’t get disappointed because OctaFX has everything that any beginner trade will ever need. When I placed my first trade at OctaFX then I was guided by expert advices, and in these advices I could understand the various techniques that are used in trading. The first trading is hedging and the other is scalping, both are allowed by OctaFX.

Moreover, the micro trading account of OctaFX does not hold any high risk factors as such, this is best for new traders like us because even if our trade goes wrong, then we can try our luck again, by learning more from the education resource and understand the market analysis and trade chart that is brought by the broker.

Overall, this is the best Micro Trading broker that offers stupendous features and services too. The leverage, commission spreads and execution along with various trading assets that are part of the micro trading account are one of a kind and a must try for those who are new to the world of trading.

Archived