Soccer Prediction Service

Guest newjack

Guest newjack

Hey guys!

Are you fed up with everyone promising you millions of dollars over night? Well so am I! I won't make such promises, what i can promise you is that you will make profit if you stay with me.

First a little background:

I'm 29 years old closing on 30 (geez getting old :P). I've been betting for a few years now and only recently (last year) started to log my picks. It's been 11 months since then and I've proved it with some solid performances. Biggest downside last season was the Champions League. I've really lost quite a bit of units in there, but no worries, managed to win it back during World Cup and Premier League.

About my service:

I offer picks mostly from Premier League, because i'm confident that I'm the most sharp there. I do follow other leagues as well but not as passionately. I do get nice tips from other leagues from friends, so you can expect them as well.

Here are some service graphs:

Overall stats:
overall.jpg

Profit by months:

meseci.jpg

Premier League stats:

premier.jpg

World cup:

wolrdcup.jpg

As many of you who use blogabet know that once you run a paid service there's no way of manipulating picks in terms of editing it post match. So it's a honest service.

Bookies used:

I'll be using Bet365, Pinnacle and SBObet

How many picks per month?

I can assure you that its above 30 per month.

Average stake?

4-5 units

Payment options?

PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Visa etc

Price?

50€/month

Link to website?

http://betting-strategy.blogabet.com/

Finally thank you for reading and some free picks for tomorrow (Premier league 23.8.14):

Southampton v West Brom Over 2,5 @1.91 Pinnacle 5/10
Southampton v West Brom Both teams to score B365@ 1.8 3/10
Palace v West Ham Under 1.5 Goals 2.77 @ Pinnacle 2/10

Goodluck!

Archived