I Havent Paypal Account Verified

IMAD

I HAVENT PayPal ACCOUNT VERIFIED

HOW TO GET A PayPal ACCOUNT VERIFIED

HERE IN ALGERIA THERE IS NT ANY WAY TO GET DEBIT CARDS FOR THE VERIFICATION

IF ANY ONE HELP ME WITH AN ACCOUNT VERIFIED I WILL BE THX

I THINK THAT THERE IS SOMEONE THAT HE HAVE 2 ACCOUT GIVE ME ONE PLZ

I WILL PAY ANY ONE HELP ME 2$ IN ONE WEEK AFTER YOU GIVE ME ACCOUNT

Not even sure something like this should be allowed...

We'll see what Dennis says...

This is not a GPT program... It is a request for help, etc. so it needs to go in TopGold Lounge, if it's allowed...huh.gif

moving...

Actually look in the Advertising & Promos, there's all kinds of things for sale there...

{{ As in any Forum, the posting rules must be read BEFORE you post a Topic, and instructions followed... as well as the Forum Rules... skylady }}

• Root Admin

I HAVENT PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED

HOW TO GET A PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED

As Sally sugested there are people that sell VCC (virtual credit cards) for PayPal verification. the problem is that PayPal system is very complex and have a lot of ways to track you including cookies , flash cookies, IPs , proxies tests and are also quite sceptical when you verify your account with a VCC and not a real credit card. It may be working for few months but when you try to withdraw funds or get more funds they will limit you and tell you to send a lot of verification papers. I suggest you to go with AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

• 3 months later...

I HAVENT PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED

HOW TO GET A PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED

you can actually have multi email adds in one single PayPal account. I have two emails with my single PayPal account. But if you mean 2 PayPal accounts, I think paypal system will track you as "scammer" if your 2 paypal accounts is logged in the same computer. I am not that sure but i think that is the case due to paypal's complex system.

I don't like that Paypal policy. It just a trick for them to save our funds into their pocket.

That policy is not a trick. It's good if everyone verifies using a debit card rather than a vcc. Verifying using a vcc is the trick I'm seeing. So I wouldn't complain if they ban some people if they are using 2 verified PayPal accounts in one IP. But this is case to case basis and some exceptions like a couple using both accounts on a shared pc.

I don't like that Paypal policy. It just a trick for them to save our funds into their pocket.

If you try to read the entire policy of PayPal, it would take sometime until our eyes ache. But If we try to understand how and why they implement such policy, It is for the benefit of the members, ie. security, etc. and also for the securty of their site. We may say it is not good but in the end of the day, It has some good sides somehow.

In what way or method did you make your account verified? I am not yet a verified Paypal account, I wished to verify it sooner or later. Perhaps by Mid 2011 or earlier.

Actually before they are not much strict compared now,

I just sent them an email, and if i am not mistaken it

only took around seven days and my account was already

verified, how about sending them a mail?

Actually before they are not much strict compared now,

I just sent them an email, and if i am not mistaken it

only took around seven days and my account was already

verified, how about sending them a mail?

what kind of letter did you send to them? Is it some kind of an application letter? Applying for an account verification? How did you say in your email? maybe your emails is still in your sent items. Can you share it to me? or us? I think getting a verified account is a little complicated now. It takes EON card or a VCC. I planned to go to Union Bank but time wont allow me because I am was and is busy. Can you take a look at your sent items? maybe that would help me verify my account.

what kind of letter did you send to them? Is it some kind of an application letter? Applying for an account verification? How did you say in your email? maybe your emails is still in your sent items. Can you share it to me? or us? I think getting a verified account is a little complicated now. It takes EON card or a VCC. I planned to go to Union Bank but time wont allow me because I am was and is busy. Can you take a look at your sent items? maybe that would help me verify my account.

lolz! of course not an application letter, I inquired on how will I be able to

get my account verified since I have some online business like buying and selling

blah blah to others, just make you own valid reason and if they still have some

questions they will ask you through email

lolz! of course not an application letter, I inquired on how will I be able to

get my account verified since I have some online business like buying and selling

blah blah to others, just make you own valid reason and if they still have some

questions they will ask you through email

gotya! thanks but it would me appear like a bumb if i ask them "how do i verify my account? then they will reply.. "hey kid!! please read this link--- ---- ---- ---- > PayPal.com/verify.php you know how to read right?"

hehehe, im sure they wont answer me that... but i will appear like a dumb

just tell them you are into ebay thing (if i am not mistaken they are sister site) you will have more chance to get your account verified, actually I am really using my account through buy and sell so what i said is really the truth :), just be careful on your answers just in case they questioned you

just tell them you are into ebay thing (if i am not mistaken they are sister site) you will have more chance to get your account verified, actually I am really using my account through buy and sell so what i said is really the truth :), just be careful on your answers just in case they questioned you

thanks for the tip. I will do what you suggested. Maybe they wont ask any thing from me and verify my account right then.. Honesty is all that matters, thanks again

Guest phoenix88

If me, I used VCC to verify my Paypal account. I don't know is it safe or not but I don't find any problems until now. There are many people who offered verification by VCC too. What do you think with this guys?

may I know where did you buy that VCC and how much is the price? Cause I'm in need to verify my PayPal.

may I know where did you buy that VCC and how much is the price? Cause I'm in need to verify my Paypal.

yeah actually I do not have an idea where I will be able to get

a VCC the good thing here is that my account in PayPal is

already a verified one already so no problem whatsoever just

in case I have a transaction using PayPal

Guest phoenix88

yeah actually I do not have an idea where I will be able to get

a VCC the good thing here is that my account in paypal is

already a verified one already so no problem whatsoever just

in case I have a transaction using paypal

Then how did you verify the PayPal account? Are you using Credit Card, is it safe to do that?

Archived