Weekly Trading Forecasts On Major Pairs (July 28 – August 1, 2014)

Rate this topic

Unlike most other JPY pairs, the USD/JPY did not go seriously downwards because of the strength in the Greenback. The upwards move in the market has resulted in a Bullish Confirmation in the chart.

EUR/USD: The EUR/USD has able been able to test the support line at 1.3450, after which it made a shallow rally. The price could retest the support line and possibly break it to the downside. Meanwhile, the resistance lines at 1.3500 and 1.3550 would serve as a formidable barrier to any northward attempts along the way.

USD/CHF: Since it broke the support level at 0.9000 to the upside, this pair has been able to stay above that level. It is now making some effort to go more northwards, though there may be pullbacks along the way. The expected pullbacks should meet a stubborn challenge at the support level of 0.9000. The next target for the bull is at the resistance level of 0.9050.

• 5 years later...

I think before we select our trading broker few things we should ensure on them. A demo account is the perfect way to judge a broker and its services. I tried the demo account first before start real trading with Forex4you broker. After trying their demo account I realize that it is a reliable, regulated and trusted broker, which is perfect for my profitable and secured trading business. Now I am enjoying my Forex business.