Online Currency Trading

• 2 weeks later...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. These saying too often back memories of my days, when I was first in trading on http://forextradingsignalss.com and the currency market. In fact, there is nothing more painful than losing your money is invested in the forex market.

yeas you are right and no body like it either, but if you are entering the forex market , its obvious that you are going to loose, the challenge is to learn from those mistakes and avoid its repetition.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

now i has only one channel to make money online. it is forex. i lose many mone in others type. i do not belive on it. now i stil trust on forex trading.

• 1 month later...

online currency trading with very beneficial for some people,. due to take place online then we can trade anywhere without being bound by time and place. for it is a very profitable online forex

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Forex is not about easy and fleet earnings, you have to apply serious, circumspect and discreet approach to find out some golden rules for your trading. Broker pick is not the last thing in finding a solution. I trade with widely known broker Hotforex and think that half of the problem is solved. Second half is working hard, patiently, taking a plunge into its deep to find the best strategy

The success of a Forex trader directly depend on his or her trading skilled, experience, knowledge and determination. On the other hand,a good trading broker is another important point for a trader to be a regular profitable Forex trader. by the way, after joining in Forex, I always want to trade in a regulated broker Armada Markets which ensure best trading facilities like, narrowest trading spreads, no requotes, almost no slippage, low mark up fees even for commision base broker. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen best option for me as my trading partner.

you're just too lazy to learn, and depend on other traders without proper knowledge how to determine good trading performance. fx trading are not a fast privately printing maching. it's a field of investment, and you need to learn about it, seriously.

There are many rumors that trading is very simple and anybody can make money easily but in reality its very tough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Now a day’s trading is very popular profession, especially binary option trading. Because, it’s much flexible opportunity from any other trading ways. In addition, mobile trading facility of Citrades option broker makes my trading life much easier though, I don’t have enough trading knowledge. I get right trading guide from their direct direction. Consequently, I am a profitable option trader.

• 1 month later...

Forex business needs talent and learning. your talent will add to you a lot in any business like Forex or any other one , and of course luck will not make you lose or win on Forex market as it doesn't depend on it in my opinion , but the ensured thing is that the Forex market depends completely on your hard work and learning . the more you learn and work the nearer your success. money management would lessen your worries upon enty position. I keep use 2%-4% risk per entry while trade with my Tickmill account, with 1:500 leverage margin requirement are acceptable low. In order to preserve your profits and limit your losses you should understand and use margins sparingly.

Guest hunter13

now forex is the best way for earn money. when we can make money . we will feel market better. we can control our money. we can defend the scammer.

• 1 month later...

Forex business needs talent and learning. your talent will add to you a lot in any business like Forex or any other one , and of course luck will not make you lose or win on Forex market as it doesn't depend on it in my opinion , but the ensured thing is that the Forex market depends completely on your hard work and learning . the more you learn and work the nearer your success. money management would lessen your worries upon enty position. I keep use 2%-4% risk per entry while trade with my Tickmill account, with 1:500 leverage margin requirement are acceptable low. In order to preserve your profits and limit your losses you should understand and use margins sparingly.

Forex trading needs practice and lot of time has to be dedicated in the market, the more time you spend in the market the your will understand it.

• 4 months later...

Forex trading needs practice and lot of time has to be dedicated in the market, the more time you spend in the market the your will understand it.

so u should improve ur knowledge about forex trading by read some article about forex trading from the internet, with a good understanding will help trader read market, so that can be a good material for analysis to predict the price movement.

• 1 month later...

Doing trading online is pretty tough, but one thing is very much certain that we can get huge benefits and that is the primary reason why I love to do it. We got to believe in potential of this giant business and once we understand that, we will be easily able to work out things. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have outstanding facilities with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also massive bonus up to 50% on deposit, it is excellent due to been completely use able and really boost up my performance bar really high which makes me so very much comfortable with doing anything that I want to.

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is much standard and unique from others online profession! Even, I am sure it’s much better from options trading and flexible also! Since I found 100% welcome bonus automatically based on my initial trading balance from TradingBanks. So, I easily hided my small trading balance because of healthy trading equity. Now I am earning handsome money from FX market and I don’t need do others job or business.

• 1 month later...

I guess trading forex and binary options can only be a legit business available online. There are some silly invites that promises you of getting rich right after purchasing services from them but i guess they all are scam, so its better staying away from these scammers and investing directly in trading business may be a wise guy decision.

I guess trading forex and binary options can only be a legit business available online. There are some silly invites that promises you of getting rich right after purchasing services from them but i guess they all are scam, so its better staying away from these scammers and investing directly in trading business may be a wise guy decision.

And what about Lotto and lotteries? Are they legit or not?

Archived