Online Currency Trading

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2016 at 5:30 PM, tradesprint said:

Not sure about lotto stuff but i do recommend trading binary options and forex as legit business online.

Yes, but you need to take your time first to learn more before you can earn more in forex trading...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/07/2014 at 6:52 PM, pradegxs said:

Do you really think so. I've spent about 4K before started to make 2K consistently in my Hotforex trading station. This was a price and cost for my education, which was at first percepted as wasted money. But luckily I was mistaken :)

I guess everyone has to pay price for learning how to earn money through trading forex, however we could lower the risks through trading demo accounts and taking time to learn through webinars held by many brokers for free.

On 11/27/2016 at 0:48 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Forex Trading is the best way to earn some good money online, you can earn a lot if you learn how to trade properly.

I dont think, there are others ways also which are best and where you dont need to be smart for working. Trading is good for extra income, but depending on it for 100% living is difficult and takes years to get that confidence.

• 7 months later...

Forex is completely legit business. This business has the most amounts of investors. Everyday more than 5 trillion dollar exchanged here in this market. So anyone could never point any finger about being legit of this business. If you can manage to choose a good regulated broker you can easily cope up in this business. For my trading partner I pick AAFX as my broker. It gives me 1 pip fixed spread on major pairs so that I can trade profitably.

On 7/27/2017 at 4:05 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Forex is completely legit business. This business has the most amounts of investors. Everyday more than 5 trillion dollar exchanged here in this market. So anyone could never point any finger about being legit of this business. If you can manage to choose a good regulated broker you can easily cope up in this business. For my trading partner I pick AAFX as my broker. It gives me 1 pip fixed spread on major pairs so that I can trade profitably.

Forex is legit if you work with it in a proper analytical way otherwise working as a gambler and doing any guess trade is not going to help. For that, we do not need specific broker you can work with your mind, not a broker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unlike stocks, futures or options, currency trading does not take place on a regulated exchange. It is not controlled by any central governing body, there are no clearing houses to guarantee the trades and there is no arbitration panel to adjudicate disputes. All members trade with each other based on credit agreements. Essentially, business in the largest, most liquid market in the world depends on nothing more than a metaphorical handshake.

Online currency trading is one of the most fascinating and potentially lucrative businesses. It does not involve rocket science but yields incredible profits. A few years ago forex was not known to many people but today it is one of the most attractive home business opportunities for any person mainly due to its availability via the internet. Online currency trading on the foreign exchange provides an incredible wealth building opportunity for any person who has an understanding about it.

Archived