Good Source About Advisors Ratings

Guest mikym

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

we do not use EA. we need improve our skill and knowledge. because it is better. ea will lose in a long time. i lose many money with it

I barely trust all this ranking websites because broker feedback is increased artificially there. I found my broker Hotforex by advice of professional institutional trader, that opened Titan account there.

its better to rely on response in forex forums or a feedback from a friend or an acquaintance who is already trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Please share some expert Advisor that could be used for making money consistently..

no such profitable EA would free for share, they will surely use it for private only. as commercial EA, it sound ridicilous for selling a profitable system, why dont they just use by themselves instead selling it at cheap bucks.

here's some words from fellow expert traders. if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Armada markets account with their system.

read their detailed faq reagarding this feature at http://www.armadamarkets.com/myfxbook-autotrade/ you just need two step ahead for a profitable earning with your trading account.

• 3 weeks later...

no such profitable EA would free for share, they will surely use it for private only. as commercial EA, it sound ridicilous for selling a profitable system, why dont they just use by themselves instead selling it at cheap bucks.

here's some words from fellow expert traders. if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Armada markets account with their system.

read their detailed faq reagarding this feature at http://www.armadamarkets.com/myfxbook-autotrade/ you just need two step ahead for a profitable earning with your trading account.

yeah, commercial EA is a good way to earn money indirectly from forex. Less risk and far more potential profit. Unfortunately it spoils general forex sentiments and baffles development of trading..

yeah, commercial EA is a good way to earn money indirectly from forex. Less risk and far more potential profit. Unfortunately it spoils general forex sentiments and baffles development of trading..

i've been done saw many traders using different commercial EA, but when you look closely it's simply the same EA but with minor improvement. in result many face losing trade. but this not stop me to keep searching, and online forum is the 1st place where I get more deeper information about EA development, and by some expert trader i began my quest at myfxbook page, it's 5 years ago, back then no autotrade feature available yet, but it's a decent place where real traders gather. now i keep linked my armada markets account with their autotrade feature, by months research i've finally get in touch with expert manager, and began to built my own trading system, well, with his tight supervision and advice off course.

Archived