Getting Refs Is Tough. Keeping Them Is Harder! Here's Help.

kicks703

Hello,

Now you got a couple referrals. But you notice they are not earning you money! That's usually what happens. That's because most people think once they have the ref the work ends. Not true. Follow these tips to keep your refs and get them earning you money.

• Once you get a ref make sure to contact them ASAP. Thank them and offer to answer to questions they might have. This goes a long long ways.

• Make sure they don't overwhelm themselves. Don't tell them every way to earn all at once!! 1st contact should be Thanks and offer of help. 2nd contact should be Offer advice on only 1 feature of the site and answer any questions. 3rd contact should be 1 more feature. and so on.

• Don't spam your ref's send a message wait a day send another. Only exception is to answer you refs questions.

• Build a friendship with your refs. Friend them on social media. Talk about none GPT things. Have a laugh. This goes a long ways.

In short, remembers Getting ref's is only ½ the battle. Use these tips to keep them.

Check out my youtube vids. http://youtu.be/bQ7WL3eHveM

Feel Free to leave your referral links anywhere on my channel. This gives me cred, and you a new place to post ref links.

Hope this helps

kicks703

Archived