Is It Better To Join Few Gpt Site Or Many Gpt Sites? Your Thoughts?

kicks703

Hello.

If your looking into making money with GPT sites don't fall for the referral trap!!

Before I started GPT sites I looked up some info (I should of spent more time on research).

I found a few site talking about GPT sites saying the best thing to do is join as many as you can!! And they provide a list for you!!

So I did that. I wish I didn't. Here is the trap. These sites make a big list of their referral links then hype up about how much money you will make. It's a trap to get you as refs. Even worse some of these sites ask you to pay them for their ref list!!!

So after a week of just bouncing around from site to site and not making anything, I knew it was time to change.

When you join many GPT sites you waste most of your time just jumping from site to site and you don't earn.

What I suggest is be active in no more then 5 site. This way you have time to focus on each site and really learn what they have to offer. You will notice that your making money now with this simple change.

Once you picked your five favorite sites, I'm not saying not to join more. its always good to explore. Just remember to not overwhelm yourself.

Hope this helps.

Kicks703

Archived