Tips For Getting Gpt Ref. What Are Yours?

kicks703

Hello,
Your probally like me and want lots of refs right?
Well getting refs is 1 of the hardest things to do.
Here are some tips for getting refs.
1 Do your research (most these GPT site offer cash searches take advantage of this when researching how to get refs) I spend lots of time doing research. Trying to find what works best. Its worth the time.
2 Download a free screen recorder and make how to youtube vids. My research showed youtube is the number 1 place hands down for refs.
3 Post on social media sites but don't spam. Promote your site once or twice a week. If you do nothing but promote on your FB or whatever people start to ignore what you post.
4 Lead by example. Put the work in and earn your checks. Show them off. This is a good way to get friends and family to join.
5 Be active in forums like this. Again don't just spam your ref links around. Engage, share your knowledge and learn some stuff. Reply to other posts. post about other things with out your ref links. This goes a long ways And sometimes you even make new friends.
6 Add your ref links as a signature to emails and forums. This works well I find
7 Make fliers and business cards. Put fliers at high traffic long wait areas, like a collage, or a park that holds lots of events. Give business cards to everyone you meet.

These are my tips I hope it helps. Share yours, we would love to hear them.
kicks703

Archived