What Forum Skin And Earn $1

What Forum Skin to Choose  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What Forum Skin to Choose

• Root Admin

Hello everyone,

I'm back from my holiday and I'm thinking to change the look of TopGoldForum. I've selected few skins that I particulary like and I need your opinions to select the one

1) Carbono Orange Check it HERE (This is our current skin.. but will be changed to match our theme 3.1 Version)

2) Checkered Check it HERE (This skin is also installed on TGF you may select it and see how it looks from the bottom left select skin box)

3) iSkin Check it HERE

4) Bullet Check it HERE (With changed colors red to brown yellow or something)

5) Elighten Skin Check it HERE or here and select elighten skin from bottom left skins dropdown box

So name the skin you think will be the best (visual) but very important easy to use and easier to read and argument your selection and you earn $1 in LR. First 15 members that will post their selection will earn.

Guest TheRedHawk

i think it is the best one

1) Carbono Orange Check it HERE(This is our current skin.. but will be changed to match our theme 3.1 Version)

i see all of them but really it is the best i love the orange color very kind . also it is easy when i read it and the Background is black so beauty

also it is easy in make a post i can read words easy

i realy want you to use this one

LR : U0065484

Guest nhatbanlata

Carbono Orange Skin .. because I saw you invest very much in this skin ... although until now I have not seen anything new in your skin ... some icons to replace ... For the forum to add color

Terminal two main color is black gold ... But still the predominant need a good color to highlight more forums

Skin is easy to read articles and easy to see,

I also like iSkin It is a bit prominent and easy to add a new banner, if you grow it can be very good

But Carbono Orange Skin is number one

My LR:U2112045

1) Carbono Orange...  is my choice...

Like we started with...

Stricking, Bold and Professional looking...

AND...

Different -  I like Different !!!

skylady has put her two cents worth in...  lol

{no pay, only members}

Guest thinhbo

skin Carbono Orange is very beautiful I think it is easy for me to find messages in the forums

I especially liked the yellow black yellow ... so easy .. Highlights

skin will better suit your forum name forum name is because topgold

Skin Carbono Orange is my choice

U0330025

Yeah! I choose this skin:

1) Carbono Orange Check it HERE (This is our current skin.. but will be changed to match our theme 3.1 Version)

It is will be great for old members and new members! Easy to use, post to do everything that they want!

Nice forum! My LR: U3640906

Best regards,

PreBoy1987

Yeah! I choose this skin:

Carbono Orange

well I've found your version has many new features I enjoyed it ...

it really impressed me, I want to give more, you can add icons for items not look monotonous circle

Carbono Orange skin is beautiful

color harmony, and to use article search

My LR:U9167770

Guest batuoclovemusic

I like Bullet beacause it's light skin. i can not see i do not like it's black background, I prefer something brighter

. You can develop this skin skins are really very good for the eyes and easy to use

My LR:U9378699

Guest cuviet

I will chose the SKin Bullet beacause i'ts light i can see any think and you can see that and that beautiful and easy to use and easier to read

My LR:U4507248

Guest bringpeace

i choose Elighten Skin because the skin easy to look and no other forum that use this skin, if just this forum use this skin, it can be special themes for this forum.

i very like this skin because look elegant to me

my LR : U0051982

Archived