Eur/usd Looking For Upside

The strategists explained that they look for gains back above 1.3730/40 (100-day MA currently at 1.3741) to trigger a short-term recovery to 1.3805 (40-day MA) plus. “But with short-term trend momentum signals aligned bearishly across a range of timeframes, we rather think gains will be limited in duration and scope and provide an opportunity for sellers. - Collected from OctaFx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

this is my favourist pairs. i trade with it the first time when i joined in forex market. i win and lose many times with it

• 1 year later...

Yeah, now it’s in up trend. In addition, I always try to ride into a trade according to its trend status. Interestingly, now I am in 60 pips profits. Live market analysis of TradingBanks helps me to identify exact status of market trend. Even, this professional trading analysis helps me a lot to set my SLs and TPs in a safe level.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Actually, according to our trading experience we the traders choose our trading currency pair. Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass pair in this market place.  By the why, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading platform from where I can trade at any major currency pair with Metal, Gold, Oil, Indices and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.   

• 1 month later...

Archived