Learning Is The Best Way To Become Successful

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

take seriuosly fx trading, and let finish with your learning before start with your first quest with 'real' training. no need to worries for margin requirement, many brokers offer average low deposit minimum, and for commision and fees, i would suggest to start with ecn type brokers, any of them would be good, most of ecn offers low spread, at low commision cost, overal still much cheaper than fixed one.With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.

ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Tickmill, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping.

• 1 month later...

Learning is definitely the best way, but to be frank there is not any other option, if we don’t learn then how do we supposed to be learning? I don’t think it’s really possible, so that’s why the sooner we get our learning factor in place; it will make everything work fine. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have superb cTrader demo contest, it’s great in a way that it keeps helping me out to get the best of my ability due to great prize.

yeah. it is the best way. when we learn we need practice too. we has demo account in this market. it is great system for practice.

Yes its true, learning is the basic requirement of forex trading, you make use of Demo accounts by practicing what you have learned in demo account.

yeah. it is the best way. when we learn we need practice too. we has demo account in this market. it is great system for practice.

Yes its true, learning is the basic requirement of forex trading, you make use of Demo accounts by practicing what you have learned in demo account.

• 1 month later...
Guest hunter13

learning and practicing is the best way for trading. we will get better signal and better result with it. i think we will maker more when we know learning more

learn from the experience of other traders who are successful will be especially beneficial for traders, but traders should have the motivation and hard work to understand everything. I am now lucky to make trades on the broker that provides benefits to doing scalping without any limitation

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Yes, learning is the best way to become a Successful trader. And learning involves, from basic to advance including strategy, money management, technical and fundamental learning. Recently I have found that, ForexLessons is offering FREE online trading for novice traders and their courses involve from the basic to advance learning, http://www.forexlessons.org/.

• 2 weeks later...

As a trader we need to adapt your trading strategies according to changes in market condition.Market condition varies over time due to changes in economies, fiscal policies and market sentiments. Hence it is necessary for you to monitor the performances of your trading strategies and adapt them accordingly to stay profitable in your trading. Do not let a profitable trade turns into a loser. Remember, you can always re-enter the market. If you are in doubt, stay out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, it is. That’s why, from my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way for becoming a successful trader very rapidly. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform which at all times, make sure best trading environment for learning by providing many exclusive educational facilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many people has told about this point, but what we need is keeping learning and efficient! Too many traders become overconfident after some small success! Forex trading learning should never be stopped and always updated.

That's the case that I always see among the newbie traders, they need to train their trading psychology. To do that, they have to train it in live account with small capital...

Generally we the traders are try to become successful trader for making profit constancy. But, we avoid learning, which is the foremost way to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. In my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that is very compassionate to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. From here, I have acquired all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I use during my trading for making profit with surely. I also have acquired trader’s psychology and the behavior from this ECN trading platform.

Generally we the traders are try to become successful trader for making profit constancy. But, we avoid learning, which is the foremost way to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

That's why most of the new traders just came with their greed and got no will to learn more and deeper about forex trading.

Yeah, that's correct, hard learning, share experience with other traders, learn lesson from previous mistakes and good mind are the guarantee of future successful.

Share experiences with another traders? Sure! Traders community is a good place to learn, share your trading journal and share joys with the other traders.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, in my trading career, I have been searched for tutorial videos and eBooks for gathering exact trading skill. I never went to any teachers or I don’t have any mentors to learn this market accurately. But, I am extremely dependable on Trade12newsblogs for acquiring proper market principle due to exclusive educational trading tips which is very supportive to be a successful trader rapidly.

Actually, in my trading career, I have been searched for tutorial videos and eBooks for gathering exact trading skill. I never went to any teachers or I don’t have any mentors to learn this market accurately. But, I am extremely dependable on Trade12newsblogs for acquiring proper market principle due to exclusive educational trading tips which is very supportive to be a successful trader rapidly.

It's lot more better to find yourself some forex educational materials than to looking for a teacher. Most of educational materials are free, you just need to look for them...