Learning Is The Best Way To Become Successful

Rate this topic

I have been searched for tutorial videos and eBooks. I never went to any teachers or I don't have any mentors. All the time, I learn trading online. BabyPips, BdPips and specailly OctaFX tutorial helps me to Learn binary trading through an easy process.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

yes. trader always in a learning process. because it will help get more knowledge. it is a part of successfull trader

• 1 month later...
Guest tenloman

yes. learning is the best way for successfull. but we need practice with demo account first. and more when you test the stategy. it is better for you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

learning from all source and all time you can. when you meet a trader who can give you great advice. we will have good knowledge for this market.

• 2 months later...

learning from all source and all time you can. when you meet a trader who can give you great advice. we will have good knowledge for this market.

Yes, we can learn from many source and we also must use demo account as well as possible to make our trading skill be better in forex. The experience from demo trading can help us to make our skill be better. We can learn from it.

Learning and success is a matter of time.

If you wanna success in forex trade, its simple, you just making many practices and improve your skill...

As a trader, we should learn in forex. If we do not want to learn in forex, we will not have good skill here. And it's impossible to maximize our funds which we deposited in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to success in Forex is first to gain knowledge about business. after gain theoretical knowledge we have to practice for some days in demo account with out investing money and with out loss after that we have to do business in real account. based my experience, i have a theoretical knowledge from Video Tutorial provided my broker

The best way to success in Forex is first to gain knowledge about business. after gain theoretical knowledge we have to practice for some days in demo account with out investing money and with out loss after that we have to do business in real account. based my experience, i have a theoretical knowledge from Video Tutorial provided my broker

The best way to success in forex is learning and keep learning. We must learn how to be better in forex. Experience should be used as lesson to make our trading skill improved here.

yeah. we need improve skill daily. market is changing every day. we need fit with it. we can keep our profit stable.

Of course. We can try to learn from our experience and make our mistake as our lesson to make our skill be better here. And if we are new in forex, source of learning should be maximized, like video tutorials, article, etc. And what we get from there, we should try to make practice with demo account.

• 4 months later...

Yes, it is. In this market place there is no alternative way to keep survive devoid of learning. It is the foremost way that makes you a successful trader very rapidly. So, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to teach Forex in a proper way with support MXTrade where huge exclusive educational facilities are available especially the Forex eBook.

Yes, it is. In this market place there is no alternative way to keep survive devoid of learning. It is the foremost way that makes you a successful trader very rapidly. So, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to teach Forex in a proper way with support MXTrade where huge exclusive educational facilities are available especially the Forex eBook.

Apart from brokers you could also learn from forums and social networks where you can get your queries got answered quickly.

Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success.

It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. The objective is to have more and more good trades.

A good tip is to focus on your trading and not just focus on how to earn profits. There’s risk in Forex Trading and if we only focus on the profits, you’ll ignore the risks involved. Manage your risk and you’ll get profits consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading decisions.Conquering emotion is achieved by trading within a well-constructed trading plan that assists in maintaining trading discipline.
traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business.through it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with Tickmill that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.5).

Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success.

It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. The objective is to have more and more good trades.

A good tip is to focus on your trading and not just focus on how to earn profits. There’s risk in Forex Trading and if we only focus on the profits, you’ll ignore the risks involved. Manage your risk and you’ll get profits consistently.

Yes focusing is important but you will learn it gradually as you spend more and more time in the market, you should regularly trade to improve various aspect of forex trading.

before start our trading, better be anticipated. not much traders has this behavior, but it's a crucial thing to get well know with our current investment. for example not all trader put much attention with their trading cost, they just keep opening account after another repeat similar mistake with inappropriate trading condition.
success of any traders also depend on which brokerage service they choose, an ECN account type would be a good option nowadays. an ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Tickmill, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit calculation.