Importance Of Demo Account

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, kamran said:

yes while you stay in Forex world you should stay in demo trading as well. Most of the successful experienced traders still practice demo to analyze their new strategies. So to trade with minimum risk of loss demo is must.

Yeah...! Demo is only worth of if you do it seriously, if you just take it lightly and don't pay attention while trading, you will tend to lose lots of money in live trading.

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2016 at 10:47 AM, ViproMarket said:

if it has not been totally plunged in trading forex, traders should be able to use the demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction to forex trading. in order to establish a good mental at the moment will trade using a real account.

Demo accounts are very helpful for us to improve the skills and abilities will be increased even penalaman, forex one easy way to earn money, but it's hard to get his need to perform the process and struggle

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2016 at 10:22 AM, nextop said:

I have tried demo account in many brokers as fxpro, icmarkets, hotforex, but all they are same with their live account. But all they are same, fast execution. I think demo in most brokers are ones. 

I still have my demo account with hotforex and most of the times, i use it just for the sake of testing any strategy before implementing it to my live trading account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Demo account is a system where trader can trade in real forex market with fake money. It has many advantages. You can learn trading here without risking any money. It’s like cricket practice before playing a real match. I personally think that demo trading is a precious gift from forex market. I usually test my new strategy and techniques in this platform before using in real trade. I use AAFX’s platform because it gives me good execution system.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:14 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Right, Demo is beneficial only, if you work with it serious attitude. If you are using demo for fun and not serious about your work then wasting time is not good idea. Always keep in mind that, as serious you are in demo account it will help as much as you will be in real account. 

Yes, and later you don't just barge into the Market. Demo is just first step, you need to do trading with small amounts, in real account, which could help you to earn some good knowledge of the Forex Real Market.

On 8/2/2017 at 10:26 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yes, and later you don't just barge into the Market. Demo is just first step, you need to do trading with small amounts, in real account, which could help you to earn some good knowledge of the Forex Real Market.

Tre but for that trade needs skills to trade in a small account because handling the risk with small money is not any easy way for anyone.

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2017 at 2:33 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Demo would only work, if you have seriousness in it. You need to take Demo seriously, else it is of no use.

If a trader does this from the beginning then he will save lots of time in this trading. Otherwise after facing losses if he decides to stay then he will have no choice but to take demo seriously.