50% Deposit Bonus On Octafx

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. If you need any further information please don't hesitate to go their official page.

• 3 weeks later...

Trading bonuses is the main thing or factor to catch a new trader and it's very important to increase traders amount. By the way, OctaFX reserve a high quality bonuses that is up to 50% deposit bonus at any time. But there are some rwquirements to grab this best facilities like

The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be deducted from your MT4 credit field and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every hour on a daily basis.

The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.

• 2 years later...

Now I am comfortable with MXTrade broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirements. Actually the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.   

• 8 months later...

Bonus offers are becoming some kind of traps at the moment in this business. Some scam brokers are offering some unbelievable bonus percentage which is luring some new or fool trader’s attraction. Let me warn you guys before joining with any broker you must check the reviews and restrictions of the broker first. I also got 30% deposit bonus from my broker AAFX. But the difference is I can use them without any kind of restrictions and conditions.

Archived