Do You Have Requotes-Thing You Need To Know‼

So far I know, now a days most of the Forex brokers are ECN based but some of them are not true ECN. By the way Any broker who re-quotes your orders is definitely a dealing desk broker and a dealing desk broker can change the order on their own willingness. By the way, OctaFX doesn't have any requotes simply because they don't have a dealing desk, human or automatic (a piece of software usually referred to as a virtual dealer, automatic dealer and so on).

• 5 months later...

An Electronic Communications Network (ECN) refers to the system that the broker is using in order to receive quotes and transfer orders. The ECN system collects buy and sell quotes from liquidity providers and then presents the best quotes available without considering the source. In other words, an ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Armada Markets, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with reliable trading condition.

• 1 month later...

No actually I am very fortunate that currently I am using OctaFX broker, it is a wonderful company that has no requotes and their quality is truly world class. In fact, they are so good that they have a trading platform like cTrader, it is especially built and design for ECN traders, so that automatically means getting all our trading orders executed instantly without ever suffering from requotes or delays and they have expert team looking after security arrangement so we can also relax while trading with them.

• 3 weeks later...

it's quite hard to define slippage, based on my personal experience with my current broker Tickmill , I'm rarely enter market before the news release, but I still do order, a pending order, mostly stop order. i wont says AM doesnt had a slippage (based on my years trade, no such brokers would able to handle price market volatility during big news event - NFP), it surely had it's slippage sometimes it goes at 10-20 pips. Well as you might know slippage problem occurs when there is something wrong with LPs OR when you break into trend at is height . I’ll talk about the first one. recently I noticed some increase in slippage but then sharp reduction. Guess, they were shifting on better LP that time. Just looked into my tickmill platform, well, last trade on EUR/USD got 2 pip slippage (NFP release). Quite good as I entered particularly into the trend outset.

• 1 year later...

Requotes is a very irritating thing for traders! On the other hand, I am a scalper so I need a quick trading environment like TradingBanks. Actually, this ECN trading environment provides live and demo trading service without any technical error, because of their advance NDD technology! So, I never faced here requotes, slippage when I do my trading with TradingBanks.

• 10 months later...

It is very sad that people are actually fine when it’s about re quote, I believe this is sort of stuff that should absolutely be no with any company. I can’t stand myself facing such problem which is why I only trust OctaFX, as they are awesome with clear record in terms of re quote and slippage. They are a true ECN and proven one, so I never feel worried trading with them and always enjoy it without any sort of manipulation or re quotes.

• 3 months later...

I used have re quotes with my previous broker when I tried news trading. This is very annoying and harmful for trading. When market is ranging very quickly you can face re quotes while taking order. But luckily I shifted my investment to AAFX. This is one of the finest according to execution system. This broker provides an upgraded MT4. It takes every order instantly. I never face slippage and re quotes in this platform for last one year.

Archived