The Best Brokers Ecn

What is ECN Forex Trading?

ECN, which stands for Electronic Communication Network, really is the way of the future for the Foreign Exchange Markets. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. This linkage is done using sophisticated technology setup named FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange Protocol). At one end, the broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 liquidity providers (Major Banks) and makes it available for trading to its clients. On the other side, the broker delivers clients' orders to Liquidity Providers for execution.

An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. The higher trading volume the broker's clients generate, the higher the broker's profitability.

ICM.gif
Pepper.jpg

• 5 months later...

It is no rocket science for me to admit that, OctaFX is by a fair distance the best ECN Forex brokerage company at present. It is really important for a newbie to understand how important using ECN broker is. ECN basically means we are connected directly to the market so a broker can't manipulate anything against us so we are totally secured with them.

There are so many ECN company that are starting up show up or pop up but OctaFX is not just a ordinary ECN brokerage Company like them instead it has also won award for it as the Best ECN Broker Asia award which celebrated ECN services has been highly evaluated by Global Banking and Finance Review.

• 4 weeks later...

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Armada Markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms, my scalping system works well with their scalping friendly trading conditions: low market spreads (average 0.2 on EURUSD), no requotes, fast execution almost no slippage. even now i'm able to catch spike upon important news released.

• 1 month later...

It is very tough to get a correct ECN broker as most of them claim that way to look attractive but in reality they hardly have conditions to match been ECN, so what I do is practice for some time so I could understand if they are truly ECN or not. That is where I have got to know about OctaFX, they claim to be a true ECN broker and that is exactly correct with always giving us perfect conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips while also all trading orders are executed instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

more experienced brokers are more preferable than inexperienced ones because of their record of stability and reliability. open an account with Tickmill is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are I needed to do scalping . this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. this methodis very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0,3 pips on eurusd, no requotes,positive slippage.

• 1 month later...

brokers that have minimum stop levels and limits are guaranteed market makers. Also, you should ask them directly about their scalping/hedging policies too - the answer will give you a clear indication the brokers "real" operation. my trading strategies are tickscalper one, and these stoplevels/limit are crucial feature. many claim their platform are ECN, but in reality they put vary stop levels/limit, 20 pips over 50 pips. but i feel gratefull when I found Tickmill, the did provide fully advantage upon their trading condition, 0 pips stop levels/limit, low transaction cost (3.8$ round turn), and they even offer 15% deposit bonus for new clients.

Guest painofhell

zarforex.com broker has a lot of trading promotions and they also provides instant withdrawal using various electronic processors that has free of charges. Good broker. Recommended.

I recommend using TICKMILL that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low, if you want to use the autotrade, Armada Markets provide facilities myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders beside that Now traders in Tickmill can get a 15% deposit bonus with a minimum deposit of $ 100.

• 1 month later...

ECN brokers get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. after research and use many brokerage service i realize my EA can be very profitable if spreads are tight, commission low (in the case of an ECN), and latency is very low. Tickmill satisfies all of these requirements and for last 6 months getting over 1400 trades executed, at 58% profitability, with Drawdown: 9% and total gain 21%. my only concern is to keep the drawdown at it best, low as possible, and i think it could be done with decent trading condition.

• 2 months later...

One can deny reviews or even people recommending a broker, but we will say no to awards that too some of the most prestigious ones like Best ECN broker, Best STP broker, Best broker of Asia, Euro and many other places. So that’s why it’s something so huge to be working with a company of this standard.

At the moment I am talking about OctaFX broker, it’s just one broker that has achieved so many awards and they truly deserve it with their classic service which include low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also massive bonus of 50%, so it’s just unreal to be working with a broker having this many facilities to be working with.

• 3 weeks later...
You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc. I sugestion to open TICKMILL which provide trading quality ( ECN, STP, scalping, expert advisors, all strategies allowed )

4ff87f5cf229845a9a2aa8ca9de15f87.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Forex Grandeur

I have traded with a few brokers and CMTrading really does give me the best service. I was used to getting requotes all the time but here it does not happen. When I asked for a withdrawal the money was in my account the next day!!! Live chat is sometimes a little slow but they always get to you. I am very happy - they promise and they keep there promises!

• 2 months later...

I will definitely suggest TradeWiseFx, as they hold the bar as far best ECN broker is concerned. It’s very common to see brokers claiming to be ECN, but there are very few who prove it, but this company has proven themselves. Their charges start from zero spread; it is might only ECN broker can give while there are loads of more benefits which makes them the best!

• 2 weeks later...

We the trades actually have to trade in regulated ECN trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. So, I have invested my money in Trade12 regulated trading broker where I am getting proper security in my trading balance. From this trading broker, I am able to take out my money at all times b automated withdraw system. So, my trading life is very much flexible.

• 2 months later...

i am trading with Tradesto. Tradesto is Forex broker which offers every opportunity of trading like hedging,scalping or even EA. Thay are very fast and reliable. account manager is very friendly and help when i contact him. Tradeto.com offers over 50 currency pairs, CFD, metals and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, for leading a secure trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have been using Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a safe and sounds trading life with certainly.

• 3 weeks later...

There are almost thousands online retail broker in Forex trading. So, it is very much difficult to choose a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I am very lucky to found Trade12 broker which is ECN regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment by providing superior execution , security of funds , low transaction cost, 100% initial bonus , lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and much more trading facilities that are really supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Archived