Withdraw your funds at ATM in..GOLD

MrD

• Root Admin

A German bank wants to introduce 500 atms in Swiss and Germany where their customers may withdraw their funds in gold instead of cash. The max gold weight that may be withdrawn is up to 10 grams.

One gram of gold costs around 31 euros at ATM , 30% more, comparing with the price on international market. The customers may also but 5 or 10 grams bars. This are great news as nowadays the request for gold has raised.

Guest Mary
A German bank wants to introduce 500 atms in Swiss and Germany where their customers may withdraw their funds in gold instead of cash. The max gold weight that may be withdrawn is up to 10 grams.

One gram of gold costs around 31 euros at ATM , 30% more, comparing with the price on international market. The customers may also but 5 or 10 grams bars. This are great news as nowadays the request for gold has raised.

hmmm....

my state.... alaska has forbidden me to spend or withdraw from my EG account...

so my $60 plus has been stuck in my accnt for months.... <_<

• Root Admin
hmmm....

my state.... alaska has forbidden me to spend or withdraw from my EG account...

so my $60 plus has been stuck in my accnt for months.... <_<

I've heard E-gold has been forced by the gov to GET MONEY TRANSMITTER LICENSE in each US state.This takes time for sure as ..you know the bureaucracy.. but I suppose they'll get one in Alaska too .. soon :geek:

Guest Mary
I've heard E-gold has been forced by the gov to GET MONEY TRANSMITTER LICENSE in each US state.This takes time for sure as ..you know the bureaucracy.. but I suppose they'll get one in Alaska too .. soon :geek:

the thing is no one wants to exchange e-gold anymore :question:

Archived