How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

we can not safe with this market. we can understand market .beucase we trade with estimate about market.

Of course, forex trading is risky. We must understand market forex although market forex can not predicted with certainty. But i'm sure, if we can understand market and the characterisctis then we also use Forex forexcast, forex news, we will be able get maximal result here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tenloman

we can not safe with this market. you can lose or win with your signal. but you must have plan. you can make money with it. how to make profit stable ? it is importance. because we can't win 100% but you can win 70% and lose 3% . you still get profit total. this is successfull of trader

we can not safe with this market. you can lose or win with your signal. but you must have plan. you can make money with it. how to make profit stable ? it is importance. because we can't win 100% but you can win 70% and lose 3% . you still get profit total. this is successfull of trader

Of course, we can't ein 100% and we also can't get profitable trading strategy which make us get profit every trading. Loss is the risk in forex, so when we get loss, we should try to learn from it to make us be more ready when trading next.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 5 weeks later...

Firstly the negative mindset should go as until and unless we don’t remove this negative mindset we will never be able to succeed, if we feel that we are always losing then even with a win that is not going change but if we start believing in our self then it will make a huge difference and even wrong trades is going to turn into profitable adventure but of course we need to have solid knowledge and experience to get the desire results.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly the negative mindset should go as until and unless we don’t remove this negative mindset we will never be able to succeed, if we feel that we are always losing then even with a win that is not going change but if we start believing in our self then it will make a huge difference and even wrong trades is going to turn into profitable adventure but of course we need to have solid knowledge and experience to get the desire results.

As a trader, we must have good skills and we also must try to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result in forex. Knowledge and experience should be used learned and make skills be better. We can try to maximize market news or forex analysis like i get from my broker, TenkoFx.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 1 month later...

any traders would suffer from margin call, especially rookie traders. I once a rookie too :), we all never want to had such event, avoid at all cost. but in fact we never want to this MC ever exist, and this my very mistake, result to not having fully attention of my account margin call, stop-out level. my past account are with brokers who offer high leverage, and killing stop-out level. well, i'm now at more safest leverage account with 1:500 at Tickmill ECN account, a generous Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30%. they even offer 15% deposit bonus, added to stop-out margin calculation, which an extra advantage into my trading account

• 2 weeks later...

In this trading stage, there is no alternative way without learning, that be capable of save your balance from loses. So, from first day of trading I am very dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way with support of MXTrade where huge exclusive trading educational facilities are on hand for gathering accurate trading experience. By the way, now I am busy in Forex eBook that I am doing for acquiring successful trading tips that is the primary key to make profit.

• 3 weeks later...

traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business. In addition, Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EUUSD 0.2 -0.5). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill

• 2 weeks later...

No one has the capability to stop loss fully in this market place. But, taking some major steps, it can be reduced sometimes. And, it is idly true that, without being a knowledgeable trader, it is very difficult to reduce loss. Last week, I did huge loss during new trading. So, now I am trying to recover my loss by live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. By using this datebook, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Because, this trading calendar until the end of time shows me all important and financial news that drive the whole market place.

• 4 weeks later...

No one has the capability to stop loss fully in this market place. But, taking some major steps, it can be reduced sometimes. And, it is idly true that, without being a knowledgeable trader, it is very difficult to reduce loss. Last week, I did huge loss during new trading. So, now I am trying to recover my loss by live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. By using this datebook, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Because, this trading calendar until the end of time shows me all important and financial news that drive the whole market place.

There are many factors which move the market and its almost impossible to predict all of them at any one particular movement, loss is a part of forex trading and you have to accept it.

Actually, there is nobody in this market place who is able to protect loss completely. Because, we the traders have not the capability to calculate the accurate movement of this market with surely. But, taking some steps, it can be reduced sometimes. In my trading life, my foremost element is my live economic calendar which I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. By means of this datebook, I am getting all important and financial indicators that are driving the whole market place. Generally, Forex news encompasses the all important information on the financial health of various economics. And, devoid of this datebook there is no alternative way to acquire exact Forex news.

Successful traders know there are no guarantees in trading. That’s a key principle we as traders need to build our trading mindset around. Defining your Forex trade’s risk is only a small part of a good solid money management plan. for automatic version I use stop order type for my price action system, pair traded EURUSD, USDPY and AUDUSD. after research and use many brokerage service i realize my EA can be very profitable if spreads are tight, commission low (in the case of an ECN), and latency is very low. Tickmill satisfies all of these requirements and for last 6 months over 1400 trades executed, at 60% profitability, with Drawdown: 9%. and total gain +25%. my only concer is to keep the drawdown at it best, low as possible, and I think it could be done with decent trading condition.

Guest hunter13

we will advoid loss when we be carefull with market. it change every day. we need follow and change ourself. we can advoi 100% lose. but we should control our emotion. we will keep money in our account we will make profit.